Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA 10% off bird zero 1/2/AMX/AM including upgrades
  • ryan_c

quick PSA to say BIRD are offering a 10% discount off the Zero 1/2/AMX/AM including the extras you might want to add.
    I’ve just got a Bird Zero 2 inc Reverb stealth for £1260!!

code is EPICCHRISTMAS

enjoy!

grobin13
    Free Member

Good heads up. I am about to order a Zero 1 or 2. Not demo’d yet so buying blind. Great reviews and cannot beat the spec for the price….

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ve got the zero.3, absolutely cracking bike and the guys at Bird are great to deal with.

Here’s mine

[/url]Untitled by gary.maclean.31, on Flickr[/img]

thegreatape
    Free Member

Sadly for him, Gary_M bought the wrong colour.

image by thegreatape, on Flickr

grobin13
    Free Member

Just hit fire on an order for a Blue Zero 1. So F ing excited. 10% discount worked.

Anyone know what diameter dropper post it takes. Didn’t order the reverb as have a spare one..

thegreatape
    Free Member

grobin13
    Free Member

Thanks the great ape. Mine should fit.

rob2
    Free Member

I don’t need a new bike and I can’t afford one but very tempted by a zero 3 and upgrade with other bits I have

eltonerino
    Free Member

The zero 3 isn’t in the offer, but the zero 2 with offer is close enough for me 🙂

And thanks to my lovely wife, my new bike fund has filled just in time for the offer 🙂 🙂 🙂

eltonerino
    Free Member

The bike fund is now very empty. But I do have a lovely zero.2 coming in the correct colour. Although the ’80s kid in me nearly picked the yellow and pink one.

Now, we play the waiting game…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA 10% off bird zero 1/2/AMX/AM including upgrades’ is closed to new replies.