Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • PSA: £10 off £50 spend at Amazon today only.
  • bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Might be useful for someone…

Enjoy £10 off any order over £50 with promo code BIGTHANKS
    This offer ends on January 22, 2016. One per customer. The offer applies to items dispatched from and sold by Amazon only. It does not apply to items sold by third-party sellers, including items Fulfilled by Amazon. More details below.

Consumers across Britain have chosen Amazon as the nation’s #1 organisation in the January 2016 UK customer satisfaction index according to a new survey of 10,000 consumers from The Institute for Customer Service. To say thank you, we’re offering £10 off any order over £50 with promotional code BIGTHANKS.

bones
    Free Member

Cheers mate, just cancelled an order I placed earlier. Tenner off will do nicely 🙂

househusband

Ta – noo shooz on their way!

UrbanHiker
    Free Member

is there any way to filter the search results to contain only qualifying items?

kimbers

Does the 50 include postage ? I’ve got a 49.99 even with 2.50 postage its not valid ?

bartesque

Thanks Bart jnr wanted to spend some of his xmas money

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

@Kimbers.

If there is postage being charged, that would suggest you’re buying from a reseller? Also, postage is not included.

@urbanhiker

Once you select the department on the lefthand side, you should be able to select Amazon as the seller. Option should be near the bottom of the filters.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Thanks, cancelled yesterdays order and re-ordered 🙂

benp1

They’ve bumped their prices. Knipex pliers were £33 a little while ago. Now £43 (for the 250mm version)

Daffy

Cheers OP. Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XLJ – Prizm Trail for £65!

lemonysam
    Free Member

They’ve bumped their prices. Knipex pliers were £33 a little while ago. Now £43 (for the 250mm version)

Prices change all the time, sometimes several times a day.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Yeah, I did notice that, but prices do fluctuate quite a lot regardless.

Use camelcamelcamel to check you’re getting the deal you think you are.

cp

They’ve bumped their prices.

The stuff I had an eye on hasn’t gone up.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Use the website camelcamelcamel and it’ll show you the price history for a given amazon URL.

http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/KNIPEX-Pliers-Wrench-pliers-plastic/product/B000U3LRZE

Edit – between to it…twice!

benp1

Good links, thanks!

hypnotoad
    Free Member

“The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.”

All items are from Amazon EU Sarl on the check out page, are add-on items allowed?

tails
    Free Member

Haha! They’ve put up what I wanted by a tenner! Jokers!

chris85
    Free Member

hypnotoad – Member 

“The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.”

Yeah same here! 🙁

thecaptain
    Free Member

It’s so rare that the stuff I buy is actually sold by (as opposed to through) amazon, that i’m struggling to get to 50 quid.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Cheers tenner saved from things on the wish list

hypnotoad
    Free Member

Yeah same here!

Ok, after a little experimentation it turns out it cannot be applied to items that are ‘fulfilled by amazon’, it only works on items that say ‘Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.’

It seems to be working for be now, I’ve got £45 so far so am playing around with addon items to get over 50. 🙂

nuke

Nice one…thanks OP 😀

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Ok, after a little experimentation it turns out it cannot be applied to items that are ‘fulfilled by amazon’, it only works on items that say ‘Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.’

If only that pertinent bit of information was mentioned in the OP 😉

withersea
    Free Member

Cheers OP.

If you are not sure what to buy, pre-order the Force Awakens!

DezB
    Free Member

If you are not sure what to buy, pre-order the Force Awakens!

No ta. I’m not 10.

scotroutes

You’re not even a 9 in my book!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

You’re not even a 9 in my book!

Genuine lol.

mrsfry
    Free Member

Can i have all the leftover ten pounds

withersea
    Free Member

Sad you’ve lost your inner child….assume you are going out on your bike today with ride with your mates 😉

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘PSA: £10 off £50 spend at Amazon today only.’ is closed to new replies.