Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PS3 or XBox360?
  • JohnH
    Free Member

I know i’ve missed the boat on this a bit, but now that PS4 and XBox One are available, i should be able to get the older version at a discounted price, correct?

So my question is, which would you get? PS3 or XBox360?

SamB
    Free Member

The people I play online with are on Xbox360, so a 360. Find out what your mates have got and get the same thing…

If you don’t have any gaming mates, then there isn’t a lot in it. Some platform exclusives (Halo, Uncharted) but I’d say the majority of titles are cross-platform nowadays. So comes down to what sort of games you’d like to play and maybe controller preference!

nemesis
    Free Member

Find out what your mates have got and get the same thing…

+1

Happy with our XB360 though.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I got a 12gb PS3 super slim and stuck a 320gb hard drive in it. Games are dirt cheap.

You should be able to get either with a stack of games as people get desperate to sell their current console and use their “Christmas money” to upgrade.

Jamie
    Free Member

If you’re just going to play single player games, then get either. Then in 6 months time, or whenever you have played all the games you want, sell it and get the other, and then play all the exclusives for that.

I had both, and they were both decent. Gun to my head, I would say the PS3 had the better exclusives like Uncharted, GOW, Last Of Us etc.

JohnH
    Free Member

Probably single player. Billy no mates 😉

PS3 it is, if anything. Thanks

seosamh77
    Free Member

Doesn’t bother me playing with mates online, tbh I probably reckon I prefer not to on games like battlefield.

online play all the way though, single player modes are often dull I find, although in fairness I barely give them more than ten minutes before I switch to online!! 🙂

jimjam
    Free Member

I was contemplating the same thing recently. I’m not sure I’ll get any time to play it so no point spending big bucks on a PS4/XBOX 1.

I’d mainly be buyng it for GTA5, perhaps a driving game, maybe some FPS stuff. Possibly a Streetfighter variant.

Any point going for one or tuther?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PS3 or XBox360?’ is closed to new replies.