Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PS3 Iplayer help
  • ianpinder
    Free Member

So I manage to get as far as the program I want to watch, then when it say click to play I click then it just freezes. What, if anything am I doing wrong?

jon1973
    Free Member

I never used iPlayer before today, but I seem to get the same issue. I don't have any problems getting on line normally, and I can 'unfreeze' it by pressing the PS3 button and quitting the browser.

Not much help to you sorry, but your not the only one.

sc-xc

The same thing happens to me Ian, and I have no problem with online play or getting on the net in general

LMT
    Free Member

Mine works fine, and wireless but my router is an N+ so bandwidth no issue, might be worth checking yours out first.

molgrips
    Free Member

Firmware update?

ianpinder
    Free Member

I have no problem surfing the web, or playing online, just with the ps3, might see if there are any updates avaliable

jon1973
    Free Member

molgrips – I've done all the updates whenever prompted. Still get the same issue.

molgrips
    Free Member

Odd.. works for me.. Adobe flash player (which is what Iplayer uses I think) has given me lots of gyp on the PC tho.

jon1973
    Free Member

A quick google shows that the problem isn't that uncommon. Maybe it's something to do with router settings?

I never used to be able to play Battlefield on-line until I switched from a wireless to a wired connection – haven't gone back to try and figure out which wireless setting was stopping it from working. It worked fine on other games.

ianpinder – who's your isp / router brand?

I'm with Virgin Media and I have a Netgear router.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PS3 Iplayer help’ is closed to new replies.