Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PS3 Going out the window shortly. Any ideas?
  • Englishmastiff
    Free Member

Been fine for months, just recently started to bugger about. It keeps telling me there is a problem with the DNS server, then signs me out, impossible to sign back in…switch off, two days later signed back in automatically. Play half a game, starts playing itself, controller gets launched, etc, etc, etc.
    Essentially, I get signed out for no reason and then can't sign back in. I have a full internet connection.
    Any ideas??

Xylene
    Free Member

I'll take it from you before you lob it.

😀

MrNutt
    Free Member

open the window first?

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

open the window first eh ;O)

DaddyPig
    Free Member

It might be your router. Have you tried fiddling with the settings

RS4KEV

not on MW2 are you, same problem here. think it's the server.

Strangelove
    Free Member

Is it an original?
    You can get £130 trade in for a new slim at Game. Do it before it goes completely wrong and worthless like mine did

CHB

mines been the same for the last couple of weeks.
    I assumed it was a PS Network problem.

Englishmastiff
    Free Member

Ahh, maybe it's a problem at sony's end then. I shall give it a while longer before I lob it and be sure to open the window first 😉

grim168
    Free Member

If you are playing mw2 try a different game online and see how that plays. It's not your machine its the network. Mw2 just gets so busy.

jamesy01
    Free Member

This used to happen to my phat PS3. IIRC it was an easy fix, something to do with changing an IP address in the PS3's settings.
    Check out the PS3 forums and do a search!
    Good luck.

Edit: try searching the error code, that's how I found the fix

Drac

It'll be either your router. PSN or a interference with your wireless network.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

You can try and chuck it out your window to my house. 😉

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i doubt its actually the PS3, as above your router or the game you are playing. does it mess up when you play different games?

i had a problem recently,i put a corner shelf in and put the cordless phone next to the router, my wireless router and internet connection went ape shit.

turns out the router and the phone were on the same signal, changed the router and its been fine…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PS3 Going out the window shortly. Any ideas?’ is closed to new replies.