Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PS3 Games
  • mikey74
    Free Member

I’ve just resurrected my PS3, which I haven’t touched for a couple of years. I’m looking for a game I can casually dip in and out of. I’d like something quite immersive and detailed, rather than just guns, cars and missions.

I’ve been looking at the 2013 Tomb Raider and Skyrim, which may fit the bill. Any recommendations/alternatives?

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Tomb Raider is fairly immersive, slightly moreso than Uncharted series which although similarly fun is more linear.

Assassins Creed series? I really got lost in some of those.

Tried Skyrim but it just annoyed me, ymmv.

Drac

Red Dead Redemption.

mikey74
    Free Member

I’ve just managed to pick up Tomb Raider for £5 and Elder Scrolls: oblivion for £2, in my local CEX

Daffy

Gotta be Fallout 3, but you’ll need willpower like Martin Luther King to be able to put down the controller.

Cougar

Predictably, I’m going to recommend Life is Strange.

prawny

Heavy Rain is supposed to be good, I’ve got t to play, but not had the time to really get into it yet. Seems good so far though.

I’m more of a cars and guns type of guy at the moment though, I’d never played Call of Duty until this year just about to start CoD 3. World at war is the first game I’ve ever bothered/been able to finish.

jonnyboi

Alien isolation

dougieb
    Free Member

The last of us

Saccades
    Free Member

Fallout New Vegas GOTY after fallout 3.

Skyrim is good but slow loading.

Oblivion is an oldie but pretty good (levelling system is mental though).

mikey74
    Free Member

Thanks for the suggestions folks. I’ll consider those for future purchases.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PS3 Games’ is closed to new replies.