Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • ProViz Jackets
  • grahamt1980

Good thread here

Yep got one, fantastically reflective, but very sweaty. Not tried the waterproofness yet though

raymeridians
    Free Member

I’ll second what Graham said. Very sweaty inside.

theboyneeds
    Free Member

Alao very grey during daylight. Not exactly high viz until nightime and headlights light them up.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Personally cant stand getting wet from the inside out.
    I Wear one of these over a Castelli Gabba..
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B011UT7VKQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01

Also Wear Respro reflective bands on ankles. 3M reflective tape on helmet, wheels and mud guards. Also a pair of Fluoro yellow shimano overshoes.

The bright bits (feet and ankles) are moving and hopefully will attract other road users eyes. Just for good measure i have a moon shield 80 lumen light flashing away on the back of my helmet and one on constant fixed to the seatpost.

rocky-mountain
    Free Member

Got what I thought was the right size, just got an xxl by exchange.

I trust with a Hope 4 a stonking Cat Eye and bits of yellow slap straps reflective I may be seen. I ride to and from work in the dark.

Actually cars do stop with the Hope, even on the lower beams thinking I am motorbike,

acidchunks

Not the cycling specific one?

I’ve got a provis 360+, it’s about as sweaty as the night vision evo that it replaced.

Tbh, now it’s getting lighter I’ll be looking for a new high vis.

rocky-mountain
    Free Member

Long term test reportish

Fantastic bit of kit, i do look like a reflective bacofoil turkey on a bike though.

Really comfortable, a bit sweaty maybe, but warm and no draughts. Zips a bit liable to stick due to being small tooth, so be careful.

Drivers give you more room and in sunlight it does light up. Its a bit odd as you only see grey, but it relies on reflected light and everyone looking at it see it, if that makes sense.

Its the catseyes of cycling kit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘ProViz Jackets’ is closed to new replies.