Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Proud dad moment at Swinley! Thanks to pedal2pedal
  • phil40
    Free Member

Last time I took my lad (6) to Swinley he could manage the green route but could not even get to the end of blue 1. He got a new bike for Christmas and has been on it lots! Hannah at pedal2pedal ran an academy session there today and he rode the entire blue route!

Hannah was AMAZINGLY patient with all of the children and even organised things so the dads could disappear in groups to get cheeky laps in! I did mine and caught up in time to see my son ride the berms and drops towards the end of the blue! He was buzzing afterwards and was super keen to get back out to ride the blue again 🙂

Big thanks to Hannah and the other dads who were there, I had a cracking time and my son loved it!

jamj1974

Most excellent! Nice work Phil40 Jr.

thepurist

Great stuff. How long before he’s on Strava? 🙂

phil40
    Free Member

My wife would kill me, if I introduced him to the drug that is strava! It won’t be long till he is having to wait at the tops…….and bottoms of trails for his old man!

It was quite a sight seeing all the children happily out of the saddle climbing as I struggled to grind my way up in the saddle 🙂

Yak

Hi phil40 – yes it was a great morning. Your lad did brilliantly. 🙂

weeksy

Tell us more about the course etc, booking, dates …. please

phil40
    Free Member

We are part of the club so get email updates about courses etc. Not sure what is coming up next, they are usually based around petersfield QECP area. If you do a search for pedal2pedal you can get more info!

My lad started last year (aged5) and loves it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Proud dad moment at Swinley! Thanks to pedal2pedal’ is closed to new replies.