Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • protect your bubble warning!
  • bobbyatwork
    Free Member

theyre a bunch of muppets…got a pending claim at the moment….so far 2 1/2 months in.about 40 phone calls ive made so far..

try not to use em!

enfht
    Free Member

mattreid74
    Free Member

Hi

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

If you could drop me an email with some details we will look into this for you.

Email is:

Matt.reid (at) protectyourbubble.com

Regards,

Matt Reid

UK Director

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

check that for customer service!! or its spam………

althepal

Is there anything this forum can’t do? I mean sorting out insurance claims now…fps!!

itstig

Big brother is watching you
    mattreid74 joined today especially for you

davesmate
    Free Member

Self insurance, the onlt way to go!

leffeboy

Google alerts – the only way to go 🙂

Sandwich

That’s some impressive and spooky social media watching.

kaesae
    Free Member

Faster responce than a squirrel saying NO! to a quickie!!!

brakes
    Free Member

three days to respond? must try harder.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

Have to say: I had a complaint about one of the claims handlers starting an argument with me then hanging up.
    Said muppet rang me back and apologised as per my request. But I’m still getting letters back from the Complaints Department telling me they haven’t resolved the complaint yet 🙄
    In case you are interested thats an FSA Breach – which should give you a clear idea that they are not organised in the least.
    Also I had a claim which took a month to get my phone repaired. That said: the cover is VERY cheap.
    Cheap cost, cheap service. You get what you pay for.

themanfromdelmonte
    Free Member

Is there anything this forum can’t do? I mean sorting out insurance claims now…fps!!

First Person Shooter?? 😀

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

i will send matt an email the morro! ive been in touch with the ombudsman but not sure what they can do…

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

claims been knocked back despite me proving the purchase/orange contract etc. they really are useless! the last letter contradicts itself a couple of times…ill never use em again and will tell as many people as poss about how useless they are…its taken over 4 months so far and weve got no-where

may get in touch with the fsa..

anyone got a cheap iphone for sale?

AndyP
    Free Member

The only bubbles I can think of are in my spirit levels, will it work for those?

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

On what grounds?

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

that i didnt purchase the phone in my name despite me providing invoices to that affect….

Del

small claims.

pierremaison
    Free Member

We were burgled on the 1st Sept 2012 and one of the items taken was a carbon expert Stumpjumper insured by this company. I have found the experience dealing with ‘protectyourbubble’ extremely frustrating. From incorrect information initially given to me regarding their claims process to constantly having to chase them via phone/email for months on end. My claim was finally validated last Thursday (8th November) and passed to a company called ‘Wheelies’ to process. Now I am waiting for ‘protectmybubble’ to confirm with ‘Wheelies’ exactly what they are going to pay out for (This has now been 4 working days). They obviously do not have enough staff within the ‘bike’ team to handle the volume of calls or more importantly provide a reasonable level of customer service. ‘Wheelies’ have confirmed that they have a single point of contact at ‘protectmybubble’ they can speak to, unbelievable! The cover I purchased was not cheap and I would have expected a more professional approach when dealing with an insurer. To give you a comparison ‘LV’ my home insurer paid out on other items which were stolen within 3 days. To sum up I have spent a significant portion of the last three months wasting my time dealing with this company and it feels like I am still no closer to getting a replacement bike. Avoid at all costs.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘protect your bubble warning!’ is closed to new replies.