Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Protect Your Bubble and other cycle insurers, recommendations?
  • PJM1974
    Free Member

Our home insurance won’t be covering bikes from November, so I need to shop around for some quotes. What recommended?

druidh
    Free Member

Green Insurance

djglover
    Free Member

Just switched from m&s to barclays. you list your bikes with them. was very good value

Superficial
    Free Member

I’ve just renewed with More Than home insurance. Standard contents cover was around £180, with a £10 addition for two MTBs worth > £1500. Anything < £1500 doesn’t have to be named. For an extra £15, all the bikes are insured away from the home. Bargain, I didn’t believe it at first, but I asked them to provide written confirmation and they have done! So yes, recommended.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Djglover im with m&s. They have been great with a claim I did afew years back. Can I ask why youve changed? Just curious as I thought no one touched them for service.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

There only as good as the claim you make (if/when you do).

djglover
    Free Member

Djglover im with m&s. They have been great with a claim I did afew years back. Can I ask why youve changed? Just curious as I thought no one touched them for service.

I had a claim with them this year, new macbook, renewal was over 700, barclays under 500 for the same cover

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Protect Your Bubble and other cycle insurers, recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.