Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Property Management Companies
  • neilb67
    Free Member

Im one of 15 flat owners on a small site near Birmingham and we are having major problems with our management company who we employ to oversee the running of the site, collecting service charges and the like. Well over the past few years the service we have been receiving has been nowhere near as good as it used to be. The monthly site visits dont happen, they wont return our calls and in the last 18 months we have had 8 different site managers and it seems as if everytime we call our manager has left or has moved to another site. A search on the web finds loads of people unhappy with their service….

Well with RTM we feel its time to change companies and was wondering if anyone has any recomendations to companies they use. Cheers in advance…

montylikesbeer

I do a lot of work for PMC's most of them are in melt down.

The building boom saw then expand massively and employ bits of kids with third class degrees.

You need to speak to the "management company" directors, who are your fellow apartment owners.

This company made up of you lot and has a board of directors voted by you lot at an AGM that has appointed these people.

That is the only way to remove them.

Stevens Scanlan are not too bad.

neilb67
    Free Member

Thanks Monty, im one of the directors and we are actively looking into changing and was after some possible replacements for a present agents. Will have a look at Stevens Scanlan, cheers… 😀

montylikesbeer

You could try Darren Norris at CPM

He does the north west but might go to Brum or can possibly recommend someone for you, mention my name (in my email address within my profile)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Property Management Companies’ is closed to new replies.