Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Proper Yorkshire Lass :-)
  • stumpynya12
    Free Member

“Please can I have a go on your road bike ?” she says this morning to which I reply “yes and I will follow you on my fixie” Off we go for a little ride…….. 😯 3hrs and a total round trip of 43 miles later and she is still smiling and says “I think I might get one of these in my size” God bless her and her have a go attitude to life…….

peterfile
    Free Member

did you know her or did she just stop you in the street?

fair play to you if this was a chance encounter.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Schizophrenia can be treated.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Chance encounter 😯 every morning for the last 27 years. Humour ? thats nice but rare on here these days……

hora
    Free Member

Around my way Yorkshire Lasses just ride me for 3hours. No need for bicycles.

peterfile
    Free Member

Humour ? thats nice but rare on here these days……

I know, i’m trying to make it fasionable again (in an slightly obscure retro way of course, otherwise it will never catch on here)

stumpynya12
    Free Member

You will get a label… niche something or other. Good to have fun on here again as it all gets a bit tense at times and at the end of the day we are all cyclists (or should it be freaks 8)

Oggles
    Free Member

Pics or it didn’t happen. I’m yet to meet a (non biking) lass who wants to ride my bicycle. Closest was one who said she’d ride on a tandem if I pedalled 🙂

rickmeister

“Around my way Yorkshire Lasses just ride me for 3hours. No need for bicycles”

Yeah, they said it was grim up north….

flip
    Free Member

Around my way Yorkshire Lasses just ride me for 3hours. No need for bicycles.

Wish i could go on for that long 😥

stumpynya12
    Free Member

She is already a good mtber and SS rider but I didn’t see the roadie bit coming but heh it spices things up a bit. Now if I can just get her to ride fixid and get a nice tat 😛

LsD
    Free Member

Mutual leg shaving into the wee small hours………..??

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Already do that just incase we get an injury when getting dirty……………. on the trails

epicyclo

So you’re got a retro niche woman…
    😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Proper Yorkshire Lass :-)’ is closed to new replies.