Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Prodigy playing Brixton……they kept that quiet.
  • dingabell
    Free Member

Well I didn’t hear about it anyway. 18th and 19th December. 2 nights to see the best live band ever play in the best venue ever (ok maybe not everyone will agree). Got myself some tickets today and pretty excited I am too.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Now I’m a big Prodigy fan, seem them 3-4 times, but best live band ever? Nahh. Not even close

But that will be a good gig at Brixton 🙂

jam-bo

I was disappointed when I finally got to see them live. Lazy, very short set.

dingabell
    Free Member

Maybe not the most musically minded in the world but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a crowd more up for it than at one of their gigs. Amazing energy. Nice to see a crowd full of old boys like me and also kids who weren’t even alive when they started out.

retro83
    Free Member

Should be ace, they were great at V a couple of years back. Warriors Dance sounded so good 8)

not my vid, but captures the spirit!
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msrXq7nj3Js[/video]

andymc06
    Free Member

Saw them on the Jilted Generation tour in 1995 with a little known support group (The Chemical Brothers!) absolutely awesome perfomance. It was at the Empress Ballrooms, Blackpool.

luffy105
    Free Member

I saw them at about the same time (96 possibly?) in a giant tent at the bottom of the slopes in Val d’Isere at a snowboarding event sponsored by Ballantine’s whisky. It was an amazing night. We had VIP passes and ended up taking some of the band into town. Chaos ensued!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Prodigy playing Brixton……they kept that quiet.’ is closed to new replies.