Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • processing 35mm/110 camera film, any suggestions?
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

can anyone recommend somewhere online, amogst the google results, to process colour film these days?

alternatively what about doing it yourself? i used to dabble with b/w many years ago, have no kit at all now though so would have to buy all new.

plop_pants
    Free Member

Ive just started using my old 35mm equipment again, was going to buy a new camera but hate seeing good stuff wasted.So I looked around on various photography websites and one company kept cropping up, Photo Express. Gave them a go and was very pleased, I just used their ‘Film to Cd’ service. Reasonably cheap and very quick turnaround.

matthew_h
    Free Member
    slowoldman

110? Crikey, have you got a Betamax and an 8 track too?

deejayen
    Free Member

Boots is fine for standard snaps – I wouldn’t use a supermarket or Jessops etc.

Peak Imaging is probably one of the better mail order processors.

If the shots are of value then I would use a pro lab – somewhere like Metro Imaging in London. They’re more expensive, but will generally take care of your film etc.

I used to do some colour processing at home, but only slides (E6 process). You’ve got to be really accurate with mixing chemicals, temperature, and timing etc. The Kodak E6 chemicals gave better results than the reduced-step kits, but were more demanding to use.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

+1 for Peakimaging

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Truprint still exist, they don’t advertise it on their website, but if you e-mail customer services they’ll send you some prepaid envelopes. 99p film too 🙂

My old Pentax ME-Super has just died, can’t decide what to replace it with (already got a K-5).

seadog101

Don’t mock 110

jon1973
    Free Member

Didn’t realise you could still buy 110 film.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘processing 35mm/110 camera film, any suggestions?’ is closed to new replies.