Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Procamerashop.co.uk – Anybody on here used them?
  • peteimpreza

They have the best price for what I am after and even better than One Stop Digital.

So anyone used them? Reliable and will my stuff turn up?

Raindog
    Free Member

They are a HK based company that ship grey imports from the UK. Plenty of info on talk photography

I have used Kerso (who is recommended in the TP thread) and would reccommend him.

red20
    Free Member

Hey,

I wouldn’t touch these guys. I ordered £4200 worth of camera gear from them and they were hugely unprofessional and antagonistic. They sent out second hand gear as new – the box for my camera had another customer’s delivery note in it! And then lens was damaged. It took umpteen phone calls and emails, in which the staff were unhelpful and rude.

You don’t get proper warranties with their goods either – you only get a year warranty and using their chosen repair centres.

Save yourself some bother and go to well known brand. It might cost a bit more, but at least you’ll have peace of mind, full warranties and decent, new gear!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Procamerashop.co.uk – Anybody on here used them?’ is closed to new replies.