Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • Problems with my mate's wife
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

They're not your dealers are they??

bigyinn
    Free Member

And where is the troll OP now?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

As the old saying goes….men are from Mars, women are from Broadmoor.

Except for your mate's woman obviously. She's from Wet Beaver Provincial Secure Infirmary.

Admiralable
    Free Member

I do miss him really. More due to him not having a big enough pair of balls to actually stand up for him self. The ex is a b*tch but not as bad as her mother. She was a control freak if I ever saw one.

kaiser
    Free Member

I'd met loads of people at the festival (who all thought i was the dog's bollocks)

what …you mean constantly needing attention , smelly and close to an R sole ?

ntreid
    Free Member

Loving this thread. Although I was disappointed when the OP didn't finish with something like:

"It seems that the only time I can clear my thoughts and forget about all this nonsense is when I'm out on the bike – although it isn't the same without my mate. So, my question is: What tyres for getting over a mate who's ploughing a Canadian Underwear Cokehead?"

theflatboy
    Free Member

canadian underwear model – by defition simultaneously both dull and extremely interesting. 😀

pegasus
    Free Member

perhaps you could try introducing some GHB into this coke infested world and have a 'Swedish evening'.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

This thread is fantastic funnier than Wire in the Blood and that tosh with Trevor Eve in it,put together.

Ti29er
    Free Member

I just have a vision in my head of what three these three friends look like.

I think there's a smattering of black, broken teeth, missing ones at the front, noses that will take a line or five, 1000yd stares, twitching movements, shabby appearance, unwashed clothing and a propensity to sniff every few minutes. Lovely stuff!

I don’t think they make small Canadians do they, so she may well be built like a heffa or a moose; in lingerie, it boggles the mind (along with your drugs!) – I think you should go after her, see if her reverse physiological tactics have worked & give her the full-on benefits (pardon the pun) of your gorgeousness.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pump 'er till she chunders.

Hope that helps.

Gary_C

go out for a bike ride……

Forge_Master
    Free Member

…and paint 'em white on the way out.

woffle
    Free Member

you are Fatsimon and I claim my £5.

Pook

What did happen with the fatsimon thing?

bomberman
    Free Member

Oops totally forgot about this thread! must be all the coke i'm doing 🙄

Here's a picture of my mate's wife.

I wasn't sure about this in case someone sees it and i get in trouble in the "real world" but it's not like i'm doing anything ILLEGAL now is it… 😉

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Which one?

Is she the star child in turquoise and shades raising her hand aloft?

bomberman
    Free Member

Yup

CountZero

If so I'll take the cute blonde next to her who actually seems to be enjoying herself. Ti29er has obviously never met any Canadian women. It's Americans who feature on Google Earth; I've seen several tourists recently who had their own zip codes. One had an ass the size of Delaware. All of the Canadian women I've seen and met have been very trim indeed. Although most are in bands, so they might not be entirely representative…

aP
    Free Member

You're a brave man taking photos with women on the edge of a wide angle shot.

mudsux
    Free Member

she looks like she's about to suck off the invisible man.

bomberman
    Free Member

If so I'll take the cute blonde next to her who actually seems to be enjoying herself

seing as though you've never met her and probably never will, i seriousy doubt it. but yeah i know which one i'd rather have too.

aP – why am i a brave man? because of the distortion? don't quite get what you're saying.

JAM29er
    Free Member

I think you're the dogs bollocks

bomberman
    Free Member

I think you're the dogs bollocks

I'd better not say what i think of you then, in case i hurt your feelings 😉

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

My Christ, you Canadians are a pale bunch aren't you? No wonder you have to live under tents when the sun comes out!

JCL
    Free Member

Probably best to kill yourself.

tangent
    Free Member

epic post…hope it aint too toast

Lace Face

keepin both spirit of Candan n mt forum alive

goodluck geezer

take it eze now

yunki
    Free Member

someone called me a daft wee bollock once… is that the same thing as being called the dogs bollocks?

M6TTF
    Free Member

The fake yank looks pretty fit to me, I'd have had a crack at that until the accent put me off. How old is the nut job? Is it worth you just steering clear for a while and let your mate come to you?

Coyote
    Free Member

Canadian girls rock.

yunki
    Free Member

did she get her chin from Desperate Dan?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Fair play bomberman! I don't believe she's an underwear model – got any pics of that too? 😉

theflatboy
    Free Member

on the basis of that picture, all three girls on the right look more interesting than her.

Lifer
    Free Member

More pics of Katie please

bomberman
    Free Member

More pics of Katie please

naa, had enough of this thread. Too many trolls. but thanks for the handful of genuine responses.

MSP

I think you will find there are more than a handful of genuine responses, but only a handful that match your own self opinion.

warton
    Free Member

is the man in the light blue tee shirt wearing a headband of some sort.
    Is he your mate? what a total dick.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Nice tan!

bomberman
    Free Member

think you will find there are more than a handful of genuine responses, but only a handful that match your own self opinion.

utter bullsh*t. you don't know me so i won't take offence.

what a shame my first post on here in months and it turns into a slagging match against the op, i should have known. STW forum is obviously full of people who don't have very interesting lives. The geeks of the MTB world.

theflatboy
    Free Member

you want to watch those moodswings, i'd cut back on the pills as well as the coke if i were you.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘Problems with my mate's wife’ is closed to new replies.