Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Privateer Magazine storage box
  • iain1775
    Free Member

http://www.rouleur.cc/box

Now it’s a nice looking box, and useful too but seriously it’s just a cardboard box, high quality maybe but I see no gold or other fancy materials just printed cardboard
    So how much?
    Will people actually pay that?

scud
    Free Member

I’m sure i could pick up an antique bookcase to store them in for that. With the price you pay for the mag, i think they should send you one each year anyway.

meehaja
    Free Member

I sold my first 6 issues on ebay for £50 and bought some nice tyres. Perhaps I should have bought a nice box?

amplebrew

It is 100% recyclable 🙂

I enjoy reading the mag, but that’s madness!!

wwaswas

they do have 20 boxes with issues 1-6 in them for £86 which looks comparatively good value…

amplebrew

wwaswas – Member
    they do have 20 boxes with issues 1-6 in them for £86 which looks comparatively good value…

Maybe they’ve priced the box alone at £50 to encourage folks to buy the ‘issue 1-6’ boxed set.

finbar
    Free Member

Is it time to flog my mint copy of Privateer Issue 1 on eBay yet? God knows i don’t want to read the boring thing again.

ourmaninthenorth

A while ago Rouleur “found” some “unknown” first issues of Rouleur and promptly produced a storage box, which they sold separately and also with those “lost” copies and the subsequent ones to that date.

Without the “lost” first issues, this is just the same.

Mine live on a shelf, together with my complete 😀 set of Rouleur….

speaker2animals

Made a small mint out of my Rouleurs and other Rapha stuff last year when desperate for cash on the Dole.

Why worry. I once was very depressed and spent the very well paid salary I had at the time to try to buy happiness. I fell in to the whole Rapha mind set. Thankfully my depression has gone, I get paid a lot less now I have a job again. There are some Rapha products I would still buy but a lot is over priced mediocrity snapped up by the very well heeled and people like I used to be.

Have you seen the price people pay for “designer” Tee shirts? It’s all the same BS.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Privateer Magazine storage box’ is closed to new replies.