Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Private ownership of car
  • mattsccm
    Free Member

Well?

mattsccm
    Free Member

Sorry, couldn’t resist it. I’ll leave now.

Harry_the_Spider

ok

aracer
    Free Member

Recent road deaths like this have all been legally held cars.

there simply is no reason nor excuse for anyone to have cars except in some occasional circumstances such as district nurses.

Everyone who owns cars without this sort of reason is the sort of person who should be denied a license

psling
    Free Member

If you belong to a car club though? Maybe the cars could be securely held at club premises?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

aracer, I believe anyone who drives a car for any other purpose is mentally unfit to do so.

Northwind

It depends why you own the car.

If, for example, you’re a half-assed terrorist and you intend to take your jeep cherokee, fill it with gas cans and drive it into an airport, then that’s OK, since statistically you’re less likely to kill someone than if you just take the kids to school in it.

joolsburger
    Free Member

However anyone wanting to buy a high power, automatic vehicle is obviously a sick lunatic and should be immediately locked away for all our safety.

totalshell

i take mine out on a suday sometimes like to polish it and feel the power, bit blase infact might get another as a toy for my midlife crisis.
    am better than average driver so rules dont bother me much like to drive up behind folk and stop quickly squealing brakes to frighten old ladies and impress young ladies. dont think i can be bothered with insurance next year never been pulled over for a check so why bother.

loum
    Free Member

If public transport worked…

sharkbait
    Free Member

TJ will be along shortly once he’s stopped talking borroxs re guns…… Actually, he may be some time 😐

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cars aren’t specifically designed to kill things.

aracer
    Free Member

Cars aren’t specifically designed to kill things.

I’m sure that’s very reassuring to the families of the thousands of people inadvertently killed by them every year.

nonk
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    That an answer to me elf – not trying to trip you up – genuinely interested. the “yes sir” approach has always worked for me. Including being chased by a cop in a car for 3 miles – I was on a motorbike in a hurry in traffic and didn’t even know he was chasing me full blues and twos Got away with that one

Tj using a motorbike as a lethal weapon last year sometime. ban them all.

i seem to have posted this on two threads…oh well. 😕

Swelper
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    That an answer to me elf – not trying to trip you up – genuinely interested. the “yes sir” approach has always worked for me. Including being chased by a cop in a car for 3 miles – I was on a motorbike in a hurry in traffic and didn’t even know he was chasing me full blues and twos Got away with that one
    Tj using a motorbike as a lethal weapon last year sometime. ban them all.

i seem to have posted this on two threads…oh well.

Maybe this needs it’s own thread

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m sure that’s very reassuring to the families of the thousands of people inadvertently killed by them every year.

Oooh, get you showing your sensitive underbelly, albeit with an irrelevant point. Good effort though.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Private ownership of car’ is closed to new replies.