Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Pressure Washer – useful or likely to just sit in the garage?
  • ourmaninthenorth

I was given my grandfather-in-laws. Used it once, I think. Then it sad in my cellar before moving house to sit in my garage for years. I slung it out last year.

FIL has one, which he regularly ruins his concrete flagged driveway with.

As for washing cars: hosepipe, two buckets method, leather dry. No need for a pressure washer…!

trail_rat
    Free Member

It’s the best thing I’ve found for cleaning chains. Put it right up against the chain as it goes over the cassette, pull the handle, and spotless grit-free chain ten seconds later.

also lube free.

zippykona

Here’s a bit of patio that I missed using the karcher head.
    I’ll get it next year!
    Amazing tool.

Hohum
    Free Member

I have owned 2 pressure washers in the last 15 years and I wouldn’t be without one.

I use it to snowfoam and wash my car and to clean the slabs, decking and chairs in my garden.

A proper snowfoam lance (not the crap ones that you give you with the pressure washer) and decent snowfoam applied to my car makes washing it a doddle as it does two things: it removes some dirt plus loosens the rest.

molgrips
    Free Member

also lube free.

Yep*. But you can get lube in these litle bottles to apply after you jetwash!

* actually, the Shimano lube sticks to the metal so even if you jetwash it there’s still a light coating

IHN

Holy thread revival!

And welcome to the forum 😕

perchypanther
    Free Member

And also sometimes I have to wash my garden.

Are you a lady?

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

😀

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Pressure Washer – useful or likely to just sit in the garage?’ is closed to new replies.