Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Prescription Rudy Projects – where to buy from?
  • whatgoesup

I’m due new glasses, and need some prescription riding glasses – fed up of grit/flies in my eyes when riding in my normal specs or painful eyes putting contacts in during hay fever season (plus work will make a contribution).

Looking at Rudy Project Rydons.

RXSport look very good, but expensive (£335) so they need to be right. Not sure they’re genuine RudySport lenses or not – I think probably not.

Has anyone bought any from there, and/or from other places such as CilaryBlue / ExtremeEyewear etc – are they also good in these frames?

Thanks !

Mark

mattham

I’ve used RXSport for years, they are excellent. You can do a home trial styles which I’ve used a lot.

The Oakley Flak Jackets I have from them are genuine Oakley lenses, (and are the best lenses I’ve ever had as a prescription, truly superb) so the Rudy’s may be OE as well, I’d bet they can get them if not.

My everyday glasses I also got from them, if you talk to them you can get loads of options and advice on the lenses. I have some really good Essilor lenses that I found were more expensive on the high street.

Hope that helps,
    Matt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Prescription Rudy Projects – where to buy from?’ is closed to new replies.