Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • "Prepare to die" Ronnie Pickering to the max
  • franksinatra

Growing a pair doesn’t mean you need to smack anyone. It does perhaps mean standing up to people and taking the situation away from your kid.

convert

He won’t be proud when he sees this doing the rounds. That’s a proper red mist lost the plot moment. So middle class to get that angry and still not punch anyone!

To be fair whilst no one should behave like that it really is only half the story – what happened in the crash? And what was the family doing in the Sainsbury car park (I’m guessing hedge end) after the crash? Had they left the scene? I wonder if the male passenger was so contained because he knew whoever was driving had got it badly wrong just earlier.

DezB
    Free Member

I’ll laugh with everyone else at the Ronnie Pickerings of this world, but that lot was just too weird for me. As franksinatra says I wouldn’t wander around aimlessly while some posh freak abuses my family.

zilog6128

To be fair whilst no one should behave like that it really is only half the story

yes, it’s entirely possible (likely, even?) that the driver being ranted at did engage in some dangerous driving that sparked off the rant. But we’ll never know, or even care, as we now have the greatest batshit meltdown of all time on video 🙂

thomthumb
    Free Member

Sainsbury car park (I’m guessing hedge end)

I’d agree given the sat nav at the beginning.

Tesco had a girl from fruit & veg on x factor; sainsbury’s has got this. How do i choose…. 😯

revs1972
    Free Member

From the article I read, he wasn’t even involved. It stated that someone had pulled out into the side of the car forcing it into the next lane and matey was behind it all observing

bigbloke
    Free Member

Oh my days I’m crying. What a balloon.

theotherjonv

I’ve woken up after a night out, had that brief 5 seconds of ‘must have been a good night’ and then the memory comes back of how you made a tit of yourself declaring undying love for Anne from accounts.

Fergus must have that feeling x1000 and with it on social media, it ain’t going to go away with a humble ‘sorry if I was an arse’ comment at the coffee machine.

‘Put you hands on the vehicle and prepare to DIE!’ has to be the best middle class threat ever.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

declaring undying love for Anne from accounts

she is hot though…

theotherjonv

was.

It was 20 years ago.

I, on the other hand, just get hotter every day.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I, on the other hand, just get hotter every day.

Male menopause innit! You want to try HRT

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

The male passenger in the car needs to grow a pair. I wouldn’t be letting a shouty man like that scream abuse at my kids.

I’m not sure I could have keep it together and probably would have responded.
    But then the video wouldn’t have gone all over the Internet and poor old Fergie wouldn’t have this to deal with for next few weeks. How many times do you think he’s heard the phrases “Citizen’s arrest”, “hands on the car” and “prepare to DIE”? Better than a dab in the pus or a fine IMHO.

jairaj

Wowza that guy is angry! Would love to know what actually happened before he turned into Judge Dred’s angrier brother.

I think his catch phrase is going to catch on! or a turned into a movie about some antihero type cleaning up the streets … 😆

DezB
    Free Member

It’s the finger-on-the-cheek death grip that gets me. I’ve seen many a man slain by that move.

jimjam
    Free Member

Watching a second time I have to wonder if this is the ultimate example of someone’s ego writing cheques their body can’t cash.

At any rate I think he went well over the line when he shouted at the woman and child.

aracer
    Free Member

she is hot though…
    [/quote]

and at least it wasn’t Louise from HR

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

There is often nothing more entertaining than someone losing it so volcanically. I would like to think I could stay as calm as the Dad in the passenger seat but I doubt I could.

zilog6128

Discussing it on R2 now. Jeremy Vine stifling laughter whilst repeating those classic quotes 🙂

Very level-headed comments from the grandmother in the car (who was filming)!

outofbreath
    Free Member

Discussing it on R2 now.

So exactly what happened in the lead up to the hissy fit?

zilog6128

So exactly what happened in the lead up to the hissy fit?

allegedly some kind of minor incident (no injuries, can’t remember whether they said there was any contact or not) between the car with the family in and a car driven by Mr Angry’s wife. The family were alarmed enough by the resultant behaviour from Mr Angry (following in a third car) that they decided to call the police and pull over into the supermarket car park.

outofbreath
    Free Member

allegedly some kind of minor incident (no injuries, can’t remember whether they said there was any contact or not) between the car with the family in and a car driven by Mr Angry’s wife. The family were alarmed enough by the resultant behaviour from Mr Angry (following in a third car) that they decided to call the police and pull over into the supermarket car park.

Ta.

DezB
    Free Member

It’s M27. You northern lot would never understand. You just haven’t been there, man.

aracer
    Free Member

Indeed – they even appear to doubt that the South of the UK is incredible.

theotherjonv

some kind of minor incident (no injuries, can’t remember whether they said there was any contact or not) between the car with the family in and a car driven by Mr Angry’s wife.

Is that a verifiable fact? If so i’m a bit disappointed because I was under the impression he was arresting and summarily executing all and sundry because he’d witnessed poor driving to the detriment of a random. If he’s defending his wife, he has a chip in the game at least.

ON THE OTHER HAND THOUGH!!!!

two people from the same family travelling to the same place at the same time in separate cars!! What damage is that doing to the environment? And by a producer of wildlife documentaries who should know these things as well. Outrage! I’m so incensed you’re all under citizen’s arrest and should prepare to DIE! Especially you, you 11 year old SLUT!

I’m locking the doors to stop me getting out and punching myself in the face.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

It’s the finger-on-the-cheek death grip that gets me. I’ve seen many a man slain by that move.

Got it completely wrong

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

and at least it wasn’t Louise from HR

She was in the car, if you watch the video carefully (27 seconds in) the male passenger has her name tatooed on his fore-arm.

Makes you think…

[/url]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/img]

poah
    Free Member

LMFAO

dirtyboy

He didn’t holiday in the alps a few years ago when there was the as yet unsolved murder of that family in the BMW and the cyclist?

Did he…?

funkmasterp

That man has some serious anger issues. I’m actually impressed by the family man keeping that calm. If anything he just looks a bit weary by the end of it. I’d have just been laughing, which would probably make it worse.

If I was with my family and that happened I’d like to think I’d just get back in my car and drive off. Leaving the angry man to rant at somebody else.

jimjam
    Free Member

funkmasterp – Member

That man has some serious anger issues.

I don’t know if it’s anger as much as it is a monstrous ego let loose. Viewed in the context of that video it’s easy to see why Clarkson felt entitled to punch someone because he couldn’t get steak.

But saying that Fergus probably had friends coming round for a little get together that evening but realised he was out of coffee so popped into town to get some, however his favourite artisanal coffee purveyor was probably closed so he had to slum it and go to Sainsburys, and it’s not as if you can just park your Porsche in the normal spaces they’re much too small so he probably had to use the disabled spaces, which probably earned him some disapproving glances from the trolley wranger (but **** him and his minimum wage) and besides he was in a rush since this neighbours were having work done and the builders would be back soon and probably park on or near or in sight of his driveway, and he can’t have that as Clive and Jules need to park there and besides he needs to be home to make sure they don’t make any excessive noise because he’d already written some stern emails to the Council and if they do it again he’s going to have to confront one of the builders, and as if all of that wasn’t enough he seems to then have witnessed some for of unforgivable driving transgression which obviously required lethal justice.

We’ve all been there.

dabaldie
    Free Member

Ahh.. But did he have any Pistols?? 🙂

snaps
    Free Member
    convert

I do wonder if he is not well. A friend’s father became incredibly erratic and prone to flying off the handle in the 6 months before a brain tumour was discovered. Or mid breakdown of some kind. Might turn out millions are having a good laugh and generating memes about an ill person.

bearnecessities

To just explain my comment yesterday – some guy goes nuts and a load of people are upset, including him.

Doesn’t matter how bizarre his words may be, or how amazingly manly you’d be in that situation, it’s a shit thing to watch.

And as I said, sad state of affairs for that to be funny. I found it uncomfortable, retrospectively or otherwise, but then I’m not awesome on the internet.

mickmcd
    Free Member

but then I’m not awesome on the internet.

I think your awesome chap

pondo

That’s amazeballs – matey-boy passenger is a SAINT, I’m not a feisty chap by any stretch but he is made of ice. 🙂

bearnecessities

I think your awesome chap

Likewise 😀

wilburt
    Free Member

As above the “prepare to die” was comedy gold but really it just looked like a bloke having a meltdown.

On another day it could be me but I wouldnt be so funny.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘"Prepare to die" Ronnie Pickering to the max’ is closed to new replies.