Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Premier Users with iPads – Help Needed
  • Mark

If you are a Premier user with an iPad we are looking for 100 of you to be the first to try/test out our connection to our iOS App.

Our aim has always been to have one subscription that allows you access to everything on every device. The sticking point has always been with our App, which is provided by a third party company.

Now between us we have developed a way we can connect your Premier account to their database to allow you to read your subscription copies via their App.

We now need 100 testers to help us iron out any glitches or problems. So what we are asking is for 100 subscribers to test the system.

You need to be a current subscriber on an auto-renew package (Either Direct Debit or via our repeat billing system in your Premier account settings area). You also need an iPad.

If you tick those boxes and want to be first to play around with our mag via the App then email me with your details.

I’ll need your full name plus either your sub. no. or postcode. That’s so we can find you in our database.

Put ‘Premier App’ in the title of your email so I can filter you all into a neat mail folder.

First 100 get to play 🙂

mark@singletrackworld.com

Cheers
    Mark

GrahamS

Done. 😀

wors

Done, do we get a free t shirt for helping out 😀

GrahamS

do we get a free t shirt for helping out

I’d settle for one “Get Out of Ban Free” card 😉

maxray
    Free Member

Oooh yeah a nice burgundy one please! 😉

I have access to an old skool mk1 iPad as part of our test devices in work aswell as the newest one.. lemme at it!! 🙂

😈

muggomagic

I’ve put my name down. I’m happy to do it for no more reward than the warm glow I’ll get from being helpful. Though should a free t shirt arrive on my doorstep in a few days I’d cherish it forever.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Done.

maxray
    Free Member

I’ve put my name down. I’m happy to do it for no more reward than the warm glow I’ll get from being helpful.

SUCK UP! 😡

* will just be good to have a better ipad stw experience tbh 🙂

alibongo001

Sent my details in.

T shirt / get out of ban free / Orange 5 gleefully accepted.

Happy just to play about too!

althepal

I only have an iPhone… 😥

loulouk
    Free Member

Oohhhhh shinies. :0)

the_lecht_rocks

done :O

i’d like a hipflask 🙂

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Me please?

bigG
    Free Member

Oh me me me! I want to feel special too (for the record I do not want a special feel)

Email sent

Cheers

G

rsvktm

E mail sent, no gratuities required 😀

Peter

Junkyard
    Free Member

Can you not give them the authentic feel and give a release date and make them all queue outside the offices for it?

crosses finger that it’s a secret Machiavellian plan to be able to mass ban the fanboys 😉

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Done

CHB

Done xl for the t-shirt please 😉

Mark

Thanks for all the emails. I’m away at the Cycle Show but we’ll get things moving next week. 🙂

bruk

Ooh have I missed out. Email sent. Looking forward to linking it.

mikedoubleu
    Free Member

Done

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Not a premier subscriber but have ipad so if you let us test it for free then we shall give feedback, you can,t have it all!

Mark

Sorry. Premier users only for this trial. There’s 6500+ to choose from but if we run out we’ll be in touch 😉

kcal

email sent, *think* I’m Premium but not absolutely sure – will post and see if there’s a P icon 🙂

iain1775
    Free Member

Done

docrobster
    Free Member

me please, email sent

rewski
    Free Member

There’s 6500+ to choose from

did you not say the first 100 though?

edd

Me please! I’ve sent an e-mail, hope I’m not too late…

crispy
    Free Member

Sent!

P20

Email sent

Neil_Bolton
    Free Member

Done

landcruiser
    Free Member

😀

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Done here too, although it sent 4 times! iPad has gone bit slow since ios6 update.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Doneski

MussEd
    Free Member

Done…Am I too late though?

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Premier Users with iPads – Help Needed’ is closed to new replies.