Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Can I have a 'P' please Bob? – Premier news
  • Mark

The first of our website function additions has just been switched on for premier users.

Premier users now get a button in their user profile page that takes them to their premier account status page. On that page their is now an 'Reduce Ads' button. This enables you to switch off MOST of the ads that appear on the site. Section sponsors ads are still visible but in all it switches off 6 ads spots on the page. There's a fair bit of empty space in the right column now but we will be adding some site content stuff in there in the next few days.

druidh
    Free Member

Can't see the button…..

Mark

Go to your account status page.. It's right there bold as brass in the middle! I promise you 🙂

Smee
    Free Member

It is indeed there. Cheers.

druidh
    Free Member

Ah – I see it when I press the big yellow "Premier Users" button which appears on every page. I was looking in the User Profile page for something specific. That'll be particularly handy when viewing the site on a mobile. Ta.

mcinnes
    Free Member

If I reduce adverts do you get less money? Because to be quite frank, I'd rather you were making as much money as possible just to keep something I love sustainable.

Mark

The fact you have bought a Premier sub means we have not lost out on ad income.. Thanks for considering it though. That's appreciated 🙂

myheadsashed

Can't we have a 'Reduce Abs' button which dispenses free beer?

PePPeR

I dunno how to log in, Claire sent me a new password, but I've deleted my cookies and tried relogging in with a new one and it doesn't know it. Is there somewhere specific to log into?

Its typical I finally manage to finish work and time to get this sorted and funnily enough, everyone else has finished too.

flamejob
    Free Member

This is particularly useful on an iPhone, ta.

toons
    Free Member

Thanks

Mark

Premier Users are now highlighted in bold on the main forum index pages.
    This was mainly in order to highlight Premier Users in the classifieds forum to a) give their ads a greater prominence and to b) indicate to buyers that these sellers are Premier Users who have verified their billing addresses with us and are therefore more trusted buyers and sellers.

druidh
    Free Member

I'm a Premier Member but my name ain't in bold

jedi

i'm confused now

oxym0r0n

I phoned up before Christmas to convert to Premier Membership, as I already pay the subscription and have not heard anything 🙁

enfht
    Free Member

Do premier members risk relegation if they spout bollocks?

Dibbs
    Free Member

I phoned for the Premier upgrade on Friday, and was told 24hrs! still waiting 😥

Dougal
    Free Member

The premier icon on the forum listings needs to be vertically-aligned with the text.

Jase_MK
    Free Member

I phoned for the Premier upgrade on Friday, and was told 24hrs! still waiting

Had three emails and one phonecall over the last month saying similar but still no joy here…

Jase_MK
    Free Member

Ooooh, it's appeared now, ignore me.

NigE5
    Free Member

just testing to see if I am premier

NigE5
    Free Member

Yes I am with in the last hour

Mark

Issue 55 is now in the mag archive for Premier Digital users 🙂

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Hi ,the link is broken to log in at the shop and get a discount
    please advise when mended

Mark

It seems to work for us here.. If you are still having problems Claire can check your account for you. 01706 814397 or claire@singletrackworld.com

seven
    Free Member

Hi,

I also get a 404 error when trying to login to the shop – page i get directed to is http://ad.singletrackworld.com/cgi-bin/bb000004.pl

Cheers

firestarter
    Free Member

how come the bar end caps are more expensive in premier than normal retail 😉

gamo
    Free Member

Mark ever since my account went premier i get this whenever i am logged in,tried on ie,firefox and chrome and always the same?

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/s/i/singletrackworld/public_html/wp-includes/user.php on line 600

also tried on various machines with same error.

tomdebruin
    Free Member

@gamo – should be fixed now, can you confirm?

tomdebruin
    Free Member

@seven – we've noticed this but only on Chrome on OSX. Is this what you're using?

gamo
    Free Member

Tom all working now! Cheers.

seven
    Free Member

@tom I am using firefox 3.5.7 (with Noscript). However the problem is now resolve in terms of page redirect, but I have an issue with user/name password. I'll email Claire.

Cheers

nasher
    Free Member

are advertisers allowed to be premier?

smudge
    Free Member

Mark,
    When is the link/option to buy 'text ads' going to be back 😐

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Can I have a 'P' please Bob? – Premier news’ is closed to new replies.