Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Premier Account News and reviews = tubble weed??
  • Speshpaul

Then all of a sudden nothing happened!
    Last up date to the premier news 9th Feb and reviews 15th Dec.. or am i missing something.

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Yep, a few quid out of your bank account!! 🙄

crazy-legs

The magazine went to print a couple of days ago so I'd imagine everyone has been running around on deadline.

DezB
    Free Member

Mark – Resident Grumpy
    It's been a busy month. We are on deadline at the moment (i'm collating together all the Premier content for issue 56 at the moment) and a lot of staff have been away either from illness or booked holidays, so we've been a little short staffed I'm afraid..

Lots more Premier stuff is in the pipeline though. Sorry it's been a little sparse the last few weeks
    from: http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/premier-content#singletrack

simon1975

Wasn't there something in the last mag saying that all "printed paper" subscribers were going to be upgraded to Premium for free? When do I get my "P"? 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

When do I get my "P"?

cheapskate!

crazy-legs

Wasn't there something in the last mag saying that all "printed paper" subscribers were going to be upgraded to Premium for free? When do I get my "P"?

You need to call them so they can reconcile your forum name with who you actually are…
    I know this means actually using a phone to talk to a real person but it's all OK, I promise.

Speshpaul

So the premier is more of a conference league then, part time?

Speshpaul

Tubble weed -what an idiot:-)

DezB
    Free Member

You need to call them so they can reconcile your forum name with who you actually are…
    I know this means actually using a phone to talk to a real person but it's all OK, I promise

It's actually extremely pleasant 🙂

Tubble weed -what an idiot
    I thought that 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

Phone? Is my call charge refunded or is it toll free?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I prefer tubble weed 🙂

simon1975

It's actually extremely pleasant

Claire was, indeed, very pleasant just then – hopefully my "P" will be here soon 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Well looka that

Speshpaul

pardon?

simon1975

🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Premier Account News and reviews = tubble weed??’ is closed to new replies.