Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Premier
  • Shorty121
    Free Member

If I have a subscription to the mag do I get a preimier acount?

druidh
    Free Member

yes

scaredypants

I have a subsrciption but no “P” – why’s that ? 😥

Shorty121
    Free Member

How do I get this magical P?

sv

You have to email some lovely lady at STW towers and she does the magic P thing.

mmb
    Free Member

i thought it only came with an online subscription?.

Mark

Nope.. ALL subscriptions can be Premier. Premier means you get to see all the extra bits and bobs from video to galleries. The only thing it doesn’t get you automatically is access to the Mag Archive digital copies of the mag. You need to be Premier Digital for that. But we can upgrade you here..

http://www.singletrackworld.com/premier/existing

It’s not an automatic process as accessing the Premier extras requires a registered account on here and not everyone who buys a subscription either has an account or indeed wants one.

Basically.. If you are a subscriber and you don’t yet have a ‘P’ next to your forum name then click that link and we’ll sort you out. If you also want to access the back issues then tick the box on that page and we’ll get that sorted for you too.

We are working through a backlog that we hope to have cleared by the end of next week, so if you are still waiting then we are sorry but we haven’t forgotten you and we will get you switched on asap 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Premier’ is closed to new replies.