Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Praise for Cycle Works in Leatherhead
  • midwales
    Free Member

The bearings in my 2010 specialized stumpy died at the weekend. Tried the main dealer in Swansea but was quoted a week to get the new bearings in.

Phoned Leatherhead (where I purchased the bike back in 2010) and the bearing kit arrived next day. Thanks Dave for helping me out and getting the stumpy back on the trail for the weekend.

neil
    http://www.redkite-events.co.uk

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

They are good lads.

njee20
    Free Member

Aye, Dave’s a good bloke.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Not been there for years, they were my LBS when I worked in Leatherhead. Always helpful and gave me decent test rides back then, I bought a couple of bikes from them as a result.

variflex
    Free Member

All their shops are excellent. I use the Haslemere branch on probably too much of a regular basis. Back tomorrow to pick up my new Whyte 829…yum yum.

turboferret

Always had great service from them, used to be one of my local shops, and in fact the only shop I’ve bought a brand new bike from!

Cheers, Rich

foofighter
    Free Member

They are indeed good fellas – especially helpful with advice when I started building wheels. Also are reliable with communication and have a good system for ordering stuff in.

Recommended for fellow Surrey Hillerites

MrWoppit
    Free Member

The only shop I’ve ever been in on a Saturday morning and immediately got handed a proper cuppa.

In an “Orange” mug, natch… 8)

gribble
    Free Member

Have visited both Leatherhead, Burpham and Haslemere stores, always found them to be a helpful bunch of lads. I go to the Haslemere store regularly for bits for my hardtail and always receive great service.

That is where my next bike is coming from.

davefarmer
    Free Member

Thanks for the praise guys, glad to know what we are doing is appreciated.

Please spread the word:)

PS, free tea and coffee is available at any time, and we now have a living room with sofas and a TV, please pop in and lounge around

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Oi.
    Conifer…
    Has my bike turned up yet?
    They do good coffee too 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Praise for Cycle Works in Leatherhead’ is closed to new replies.