• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • PPDS 2012 – Yeti warning
  • RV
    Free Member

Off to do the PPDS again this year and decided to treat myself to a new bike build. In the past I have done it on hard tales, carbon AM susers, carbon lefty forks and even Crank brothers cobolt wheels (well only half the course on those wheels).
    This year it’s on a Yeti SB66. Only managed a short ride so far while setting the bike up but pedals well, climbs better than others I’ve ridden and comes down again fast and smooth. Very pleased with it. just waiting for the axel conversion for a stiffer back end.
    (valves/tyre logo’s done on purpose so as to balance the wheels better)

wwaswas

you obviously take rolling your lawn very seriously.

kayak23

Aside from the stem being long enough to reach into next week and there being too many spacers under it, thats gorgeous. Lovely looking bike. A bloke was doing well on his at Cannock dh the other day.
    Looks good in black too.

DezB
    Free Member

Lovely that. Not seen a black one before.

Aside from the stem being long enough to reach into next week… MBR reader by any chance? 😉

Trimix
    Free Member

Same the kashima coating on the forks dosent match the shock 🙂

Trimix
    Free Member

PPDS you say – you seem to be missing an uppy downy post then.

RV
    Free Member

Spacers will be removed next week and cutting commenced. Stem length is fine as I’ll not be pushing my bike up the road sections. Uppy down post is not needed, been able to adjust seat post height on the fly for years, got special grippy thighs of steel.

DrP

Ooh, PPDS envy going on here!

Think I might get my a$$ in gear and head out again next year….it’s feb time the entry opens, no?

DrP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘PPDS 2012 – Yeti warning’ is closed to new replies.