Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Power rangers lookalikes on motorbikes
  • 5thElefant
    Free Member

No, that’s a hippy.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

martinxyz
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    rossi – Id be more impressed if he had the bike leant over a decent amount.

Just what i was thinking.what a waste of time!

Ive just done a loop from Inverness to Carrbridge,Dava moor,Nairn and back home.Amazing night for it.No power rangers,only deer.Only 3 bikers in town when i got back home and that was it.

CountZero

Woody, those two photos are stunning, absolutely superb.
    And regarding an earlier question about the Gixxer ‘fighter, it was turbo’d, here’s the other side:

Totally lunatic bike, but very appealing.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Fastest bike I ever rode was a gsxr 7/11 streetfighter with a 1260 engine in it and geared for 130 mph at the redline in top. I was only riding it on the torque in the midrange ( cos I didn’t have the bottle to max it out) when it wheelied of the throttle without me meaning it to at 90 mph in 3rd on loch tayside.

It used to eat a rear tyre in 1500 miles – it cost as much in tyres as it did in petrol. a lot of fun. Ta for the loan of it andy

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Streetfighter read heap thats been crashed so many times without insurance the owner couldnt afford to sort it properly.

Not nice.

Why do we allow cars and bikes et al to do more than 70mph in this counrty?

5thElefant
    Free Member

More importantly why do we allow mountainbikes? People ride them on footpaths.

Woody
    Free Member

Because most people want them to?

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I got called a power ranger t’other day… kinda mystified by that one as my leathers are 2 piece (when I wear them!), my boots are touring jobs and my bike is a Guzzi!

Still… made me laugh!

Edric64
    Free Member

You only need to bin a bike once to streetfighter it as new plastic paint and stickers will cost 1500 quid.I damaged the top fairing on a fazer and the quote for that was nearly 400 quid

stevewhyte
    Free Member

I always try and stay on the bike and make sure i have insurance, its worked for me to avoid a ‘streetfighter’ over the past 20 years.

Travis

No one brave enough to post pics of your bikes then? Or are they too Power ranger ish? 😈

5thElefant
    Free Member

My road bikes. Very sensible and not at all power rangery 🙂

rossi46
    Free Member

No one brave enough to post pics of your bikes then? Or are they too Power ranger ish?

Mines very Power Ranger ish

rossi46
    Free Member

You are right, my last video was a bit lame- i was quite proud of this though…..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPIHfg3KJEY&feature=related[/video]

Cougar

I miss my bike.

juiced
    Free Member

live and let live

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Power rangers lookalikes on motorbikes’ is closed to new replies.