Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posting Ski's / Big things back from Europe?
  • Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

A good friend left two pairs of skis over here in Austria in January, and now he’s decided that he’ll be skiing in Canada next year, instead of here. So he needs his skis back.

Although my first response was “That’s your problem” I thought I should be a good friend and look into it for him.

Has anyone got experience of posting bigger things from Europe back to the UK? I have no idea of where to start looking.

beanum

Is there much of an ex-pat community there at all? If there are UK based removal companies moving families out there, maybe there will be space on an empty van going the other way?

I used these guys to move to Switzerland:
    Luker Bros
    Maybe give them and/or their competitors a try?

shifter
    Free Member

People run bike/ski gear to and from the French Alps, someone must do the same from Austria.

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

People run bike/ski gear to and from the French Alps, someone must do the same from Austria.

Hadn’t thought of that avenue. Good place to start, I’ll do some googling.

It looks like posting in the normal mail would cost almost as much as they’re worth. I knew this was going to be a hassle!

geoffj

Paisley freight are good for os things in the uk. They may be able to help.

Selled
    Free Member

Where does he live? I am driving to UK on tuesday

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Posting Ski's / Big things back from Europe?’ is closed to new replies.