Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posting bike light batteries
  • valley
    Free Member

Hi I have 2 hope Batteries I want to send back to them never realised it was so hard to post with Royal Mail ??Do I just say it’s Bike parts & make no mention of Batteries or send everything to Hope (box light charger & Batteries ) what does everyone else do ?

spooky_b329

Tell them otherwise they may never arrive. They will either stick a label on or refuse to take them. You could try collect+.

cp

Royal mails own website says you can post batteries as long as they are with the device. They don’t have to be plugged into that device. It’s madness. So theoretically send with a charger or the lights.

7dayshop just posted me a battery for their bike lights, and it cam on its own, via Royal mail, with no mention on the packaging of what was inside.

Mugboo

My local post office insist on the battery being plugged into the charger. Not much help to you if your posting two!

I have followed this rule on a couple of occasions to send batteries to hope. They stick a special sticker on at the post office and it’s worked both times. I daren’t try Myhermes because it defo says no batteries in their small print.

tomaso
    Free Member

Torchy the Battery Boy just sent me 4 x 18650s via Royal Mail

Onzadog
    Free Member

Choose any other carrier. Royal mail actually want to go out of business.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Posting bike light batteries’ is closed to new replies.