Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • posties tell tale signs – seems mines is a curious chappy …
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

took the covers off my missus commuter which is locked up at back door to find a few posties rubber bands under … exactly like the ones he leaves at the front door often. Given i have high walls alround and access only by wee closey down the side where my postie has no reason being ….oh and they werent there when i left for work yesterday…..

how did they get there – at least her bikes a pile of crap – dont think ill lock my bike up there for a bit – it can live in the hall !

rOcKeTdOg

he chucked them over the wall?

Flaperon

Could it be he was looking for somewhere safe to leave a parcel?

DrJ

Be worried when you find red rubber bands in your wife's knickers …

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Blown by the wind?

tracknicko
    Free Member

on a similar note we had some interesting prints in our snow in the backyard the other day…

nowt worth nicking, just curious to see where someone had been wandering…

ski
    Free Member

So do you think if you postie was up to no good, why would he/she leave elastic bands as a clue?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Are you sure your postie is in fact a postie, and not Old Man Withers from the Amusement Arcade?

Olly
    Free Member

i clever(ish) bit of evidence dropping?

if i ever turn to a life of crime, i might start dropping red rubber bands, to throw the fuzz off the scent…..

trail_rat
    Free Member

unless he ws in next doors back garden no reason for him to be there at all … they dont seem to blow off my front path with such vigour ….and regards parcel – not for me 🙁

DezB
    Free Member

Another postie thread!! Stop. Stop this now.

Mantastic
    Free Member

Smash his face in then ask questions later

jon1973
    Free Member

Maybe a couple of African Swallows were using them to carry a coconut and dropped them?

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

Maybe a couple of African Swallows were using them to carry a coconut and dropped them?

African Swallows are not migratory.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

LF the 3rd – Are tits migratory?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    LF the 3rd – Are tits migratory?

Some go South.

zokes
    Free Member

Others hold their position 😀

myfatherwasawolf
    Free Member

Flaperon – Member
    Could it be he was looking for somewhere safe to leave a parcel?

The demise of public toilets strikes again 😆

martyntr
    Free Member

A present rather than a parcel I'd think….

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Jon1973 you made me smile.

westkipper
    Free Member

Hey, man!, Its a fit up!, I'm being framed for a crime I did not commit!
    ( I'm kinda with DezB BTW)

yoda
    Free Member

Maybe he was just "sniffing" around….if you know what I mean.(nudge,nudge,wink,wink,say no more eh,mum's the word)

Chase
    Free Member

Apparently birds like our red rubber bands – it seems they think they are worms. Have you checked for a nest under there? 😀

spooky_b329

Apparently birds like our red rubber bands – it seems they think they are worms. Have you checked for a nest under there?

I was going to suggest the same. I watched a chicken gobble down a big fat elastic band a couple of weeks back…he had to fight off his mates for it as well.

AndyRT
    Free Member

I can see the court room now…

It wasn't me guv, it was a random chicken and his mate wot dun it!

iain1775
    Free Member

i once came home from work at lunchtime to find a private courier firm delevery man (not royal mail or parcefarce) with his head and upper torso inside the dog's kennel, which is right at the very back of our 50' long garden
    When I shouted he jumped and banged his head 🙂 Claimed he was looking for a safe place to leave a parcel but scurried off sharpish, without leaving me anything??

flippinheckler
    Free Member

iain1775 what a bugger (or not) you missed your chance!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

iain1775 – Member
    i once came home from work at lunchtime to find a private courier firm delevery man (not royal mail or parcefarce) with his head and upper torso inside the dog's kennel, which is right at the very back of our 50' long garden
    When I shouted he jumped and banged his head Claimed he was looking for a safe place to leave a parcel but scurried off sharpish, without leaving me anything??

Was the dog smoking a Cigerrette?

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘posties tell tale signs – seems mines is a curious chappy …’ is closed to new replies.