Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Post Reporting
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

oh yes fred
    oh yes……..

Making crap up again I see Ton? 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Siam? Villain from the past?

I think ton’s probably been reported a few times for mild racism…especially when he disguised himself as Bombadillo after being banned for something else.

ton

truth hurt fred?…….. 😆

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member

Can’t say the same for Teej, but I’ve never lost a debate.

You don’t debate, you just spout seemingly endless reams of crap, change your story, and rely on incredibly contrived semantics until the other side gets bored, then you claim “victory”. Hint: We’re not laughing with you.

Edit: I should make it clear that I don’t think it’s a bad thing, some of the Elfin threads are great reading and certainly add some colour to the forum 🙂
    xxx love Keith

clubber
    Free Member

I report a few. Spam or homophobic ones usually.Sometimes I say so, sometimes, when I think there’s no point because there’s no chance of sensible discussion, I don’t.

oh and I’ve reported the odd thread to alert the powers that be for simply being the increasingly prevalent negative type that makes this forum less enjoyable/useful/civil. Then its up to them to decide if it should continue.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

So when did you / are you going to report this one Clubber?

It’s only going one way, but it’ll be entertaining for at least, I dunno, 30 mins?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

truth hurt fred?……..

What ‘truth’ Ton? The Truth, or your version? 🙄 🙄 🙄

You don’t debate, you just spout seemingly endless reams of crap, change your story, and rely on incredibly contrived semantics until the other side gets bored, then you claim “victory”.

I could just as easily dimsiss your statemnet as vitriolic claptrap full of resentment and anger towards someone whose onion differs to yours, and who actually is right.

Actually, I will, because that’s what it is. 🙂

I can understand that people get wound up by how right I am all the time. No actually I can’t because I’m never wrong so can’t actually empathise on that one. 😕

Ho hum.

What does it feel like for you lot? I imagine it can’t be very comfortable…

Hint: We’re not laughing with you.

Oh I’m so upset you cruel, cruel mayn… 😥

Garry_Lager

oh and I’ve reported the odd thread to alert the powers that be for simply being the increasingly prevalent negative type that makes this forum less enjoyable/useful/civil. Then its up to them to decide if it should continue.

I’ve reported a few orange 5 threads myself clubber. It’s up to the mods how they handle this filth.

ton

i think the mods should post up a top 10 reporters.
    i bet you are the top of the premier league fred……. 😆

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Truth or cruelty?

clubber
    Free Member

haven’t done so on this one. not yet anyway. I think it illustrates my point quite well as it goes.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’ve already said I’ve reported posts, Ton. I’ve just refuted your preposterous claim that I report people when ‘losing an argument’. As I’ve already told you; I don’t lose arguments. I only report posts when people start getting nasty and personal and attempt to stir up trouble.

So back in yer box and stop talking shite yer big lummox. 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Why don’t you ask that guy who divulged the information to you ton?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Glad you’ve got over it, I can only assume that you’re going to bring this up at every opportunity.

That is a fair assumption 😀 …..’cause I can understand a 7 year old child saying “I’m reporting you for calling me names”, but for a grown man to say it, well that’s desperately sad – and I’ll keep reminding you 8)

And am I over it ? LOL …….all the mod did was delete the line and the smiley where I called you a dickhead, I didn’t even get a warning – and the mods aren’t shy to warn me, I can assure you. No, you acting like a 7 year old brat doesn’t bother me at all 🙂

ton

@ fred…………. 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why don’t you ask that guy who divulged the information to you ton?

Erm would that be cos Ton’s making stuff up again? 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

..all the mod did was delete the line and the smiley where I called you a dickhead,

And that is exactly what I asked them to do as there was no need to call me a dickhead! MUAK!

Northwind

I think I’ve only ever reported really OTT -isms of various flavours, some spam, and an obviously fraudulent seller.

I did get reported once for calling someone an idiot. My defence that he was an idiot didn’t stand up in court.

ton

fred……..i think those in the know, know the truth……. 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I got reported for grooming Yeti 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Wasn’t me Darcy… I was enjoying it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

And that is exactly what I asked them to do as there was no need to call me a dickhead!

So why do you think I might have been upset ? …..I thought it was hilarious that you went running to the mods 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I know fella. We can always try that bodyfat measurement technique in private sometime. x

Jamie
    Free Member

It was the green eyed monster.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Haha… I forgot about that… it is reliable? Right?

I do hope someone did report you for suggesting that actually! 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I did get reported once for calling someone an idiot. My defence that he was an idiot didn’t stand up in court.

😆

If it was me you reported, you were hard done by.

For I am, actually, an idiot. 😳

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Seriously, someone did. 😀 I got an “inappropriate content” warning. But not a ban. Heh.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Brilliant! 🙂

Never even crossed my mind that someone would find that offensive! Mind you… I could actually be a 13 yr old girl 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can but hope 🙂

😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I could actually be a 13 yr old girl

But you’re not though are you? You’re a 43 year old mayn with excessive bodily hair and an unhealthy interest in suede….

It’s unsavoury, and should not in any way be encouraged. 😐

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

😆 😆 😆

Just coz I’m hairy doesn’t make me a mayn!

And 43… 😯 I got ID’d on Friday in the supermarket.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Asked for yer pensioners’ discount card more like…

Junkyard
    Free Member

i have reported a fair few posts including two of my own 😳 ] bit not done any for ages.
    Unless it is very racist or homophobic or offensive I dont bother.
    They let both my own posts go so apparently I can call Pete Towshend a nonce as he was on the sex offenders register [ someone suggested it was slander and i could not edit]and I can print this

I checked that during the great [short lived] clampdown

CountZero

I’m reporting jamie for using the word ‘tropes’ in public, with malice aforethought.

CountZero

Just a thought, if you hit the report button, then cancel it, does it still register against the post?
    Hope not, like I said, it’s very easy to do on a touch screen.

cynic-al
    Free Member

LOLs at the Fred-hypocrisy

DrP

I’ve been sat here for over half an hour with my hand up, and the teacher still hasn’t come over yet….
    “Miss, miss, bigger boys said nasty things….”!

DrP

yossarian
    Free Member

Only ever reported spam and one other thread where the level of homophobia had reached and sustained at an unacceptable level for an hour or so.

If someone wants to slate me, that’s fine I’ll deal with it myself rather than grassing people up. Anything else is just childish.

I think the owners of the site should tweak the ‘report post’ settings so that if someone reports a post it should appear on the thread as reported….and who by.

donsimon
    Free Member

So why do you think I might have been upset ? …..I thought it was hilarious that you went running to the mods

Why? Because you seem to be spending/wasting a huge amount of time, space and emoticons trying to tell me how not bothered you are, which as your good friend Tandem in an equally mature way said that he’s happy to have got so far under the skin to provoke a reaction.
    Upset? Why do you keep putting words in peoples’ mouths? In typical ernie style, you’re taking the post of one, twisting it to suit your own need, and spouting on about something completely irrelevant. Why can’t you, just once, walk away like the man you claim to be? I suppose that winning internet arguments is quite indicative in itself.
    Besos guapa.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why? Because you seem to be spending/wasting a huge amount of time, space and emoticons trying to tell me how not bothered you are

You’re right mate, I’ll put my hands up and admit it – I am struggling very hard to ‘get over’ the fact that you went crying to the mods because I called you a dickhead.

As you can imagine.

😀

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Post Reporting’ is closed to new replies.