Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • post removed from xc racer as I've NO RACE HISTORY!
  • sefton
    Free Member

I’ve posted on the xc racer site a few times.

yesterday I posted a sale ad in the sale section.

today it has been deleted – AS I DID’NT POST MY RACE HISTORY 🙄

I DON’T HAVE RACE HISTORY!

Apparently you have to have actually raced xc mountain bikes before being allowed to post in the classifieds????????????? 👿

they can go to hell now – I’ll not go or buy through that website again…in fact I’ll send an e-mail to the shop on there (I’ve spent a few hundred quid on) and explain to them why I wont be buying through them again too!!!

http://www.xcracer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=285

rOcKeTdOg

Admin reply sounds fair, bit more protection than you get on ST classifieds.

seanoc
    Free Member

I reckon it’s a good idea. The buyer knows they are buying a real person that rides…..it is called xcracer though, so if you ain’t an xcracer then what’s your problem?

I reckon it would be good if posts on here were substantiated with race positions, miles ridden per week, or similar – it would be especially helpful when quantifying quality of advice.

sc-xc

This is the only thing you need to qualify your posts round these parts:

sefton
    Free Member

one of the reasons of buying an expensive kcnc product was there high resell value through the xc racers forum.

geoffj

it would be good if posts on here were substantiated with race positions, miles ridden per week, or similar

😯 😕 😳 😆

sefton
    Free Member

there’d be nowt sold 😆

uplink
    Free Member

it would be good if posts on here were substantiated with race positions, miles ridden per week, or similar

or maybe nob size in the case of some 🙄

bullheart
    Free Member

I flipping love that dog…

willard

Always been more of a spaniel man myself…

sefton
    Free Member

I have a spaniel for sale….you got any dog racing history though?

akira

I tried dog racing once, needless to say the dog won!

wwaswas

one of the reasons of buying an expensive kcnc product was there high resell value through the xc racers forum

either

a) check before making expensive purchases that rely on resale via free classifieds with a published set of rules there to protect buyers?

or

b) go and do a race?

oldgit
    Free Member

Have you done a sportive 😉

smell_it
    Free Member

Why not try an xc race op? you don’t have to win, just enter the easiest cat on offer, then race. It’s a crazy notion, and it involves riding a bike, but you might enjoy it. Then you will have a race history and can continue buying new parts based on their re-sale value to xc racers. Otherwise their forum, their rules.

oldgit
    Free Member

What about that race you did in Utzikabania, I thought you came 3rd in your class?
    What I’m saying is can’t you lie.

druidh
    Free Member

Dammit – oldgit beat me to it (but not in a race stylee)

yunki
    Free Member

What about that race you did in Utzikabania, I thought you came 3rd in your class?
    What I’m saying is can’t you lie.

Isn’t the point of the system the fact that you can check back on race results.. and see that the person actually registered and exists..?

I remember an infamous self-styled freeride superstar that came unstuck on here after his alledged race history was discovered to be fantasy..

oldgit
    Free Member

I remember an infamous self-styled freeride superstar that came unstuck on here after his alledged race history was discovered to be fantasy

I don’t excelent tell me more 🙂

Reluctant
    Free Member

I’ve watched that dog running for 5 minutes now – but it doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. Is he still running when i scroll down the page and can’t see him, or does he take a breather? I’ve tried catching him out by popping back up quickly, but he’s still trotting along 😕

oldgit
    Free Member

Dammit – oldgit beat me to it (but not in a race stylee)

By six minutes in a TT stylee.

yunki
    Free Member

that should have been ‘self-proclaimed’ as well as self styled..

oldgit
    Free Member

Was that pre hack?

yunki
    Free Member

oh christ.. I’m not that old..!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘post removed from xc racer as I've NO RACE HISTORY!’ is closed to new replies.