Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Possible shooting in Munich, people reported injured/shot
  • alpin
    Free Member

How did this bombing on the weekend pass me by???

So this guy spent time and money planning and building a bomb, but neglected to buy a ticket for the festival…. Idiot.

Again, I’m happy that it is line idiots and not a properly organised group.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Kimbers the terrorists want to come here and kill us. We should not allow them to do as they wish. As I have pointed out from the start the authorities in Europe have no idea who these people are. Who is a legitimate refugee and who is not. As this guy was refused asylum its reasonable to assume he was not a legitimate refugee. The approach of the UK is the right one, we take refugees direct from camps who have been proposed by the UN and vetted by the UK.

@alpin bombing was late last night, easy to miss. Relying on incompetence isn’t a good security strategy. In any case I think his backpack would have been searched. We all all happy he was not as successful as he might have been. I imagine some of the injured could have serious injuries. He could have just rented a truck.

jimjam
    Free Member

Ansbach suicide bomber had recorded a video declaring the attacks were “revenge against Germany”. Authorities uncovered ISIS videos and more bomb making equipment at his home.

So we can conclude that he was just confused, lonely and bored and certainly not a muslim.

yunki
    Free Member

perhaps he was a tosser?

irc

So we can conclude that he was just confused, lonely and bored and certainly not a muslim.

Correct. Just like when terror suspects in Europe are described as being of Asian appearance you can never be sure whether it’s the latest attack by the Sikhs, Hindus, or Buddhists.

alpin
    Free Member

i think it is safe to say that the Ansbach bomber was a religious nut and not a very good suicide bomber. ISIS/Daesh say it was their work. that is open to debate…

the Stuttgart/Reutlingen machete nutter was, from what i can make out reading the german papers, in love. supposedly no religious nuttiness, just a hankering after someone he couldn’t get, so he killed her. so just a generic nutter who happened to be from Syria.

the Munich shooter was another generic nutter, not a religious one. unhappy at having been bullied.

nevertheless, there will be war…

jambalaya
    Free Member

He was due to be deported to Bulgaria. I predict they will be even more reluctant to acceot further deportees. Germany has already found Morocco and Tunisia unwilling to take their citizens back.

@alpin I do appreciate that line of argument but its a tough one to make. You don’t have to be the world’s number 1 conspiracy theorist to think the German government is in full propoganda mode. I understand the CDU official went to great lenths to suggest this had nothing to do with Merkels “open door” policy as this particular Syrian had arrived before her “we’ll welcome everyone from Syria offer”. This bomber clearly wasn’t trained by IS but an individual who pledged allegence. He learnt to make a bomb shomehow though.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

i think it is safe to say that the Ansbach bomber was a religious nut and not a very good suicide bomber. ISIS/Daesh say it was their work. that is open to debate…

the Stuttgart/Reutlingen machete nutter was, from what i can make out reading the german papers, in love. supposedly no religious nuttiness, just a hankering after someone he couldn’t get, so he killed her. so just a generic nutter who happened to be from Syria.

the Munich shooter was another generic nutter, not a religious one. unhappy at having been bullied.

nevertheless, there will be war…
    If only there was a common link between them that I could direct my anger against, there must be something obvious as I can’t be arsed think too deeply about it. I just need something, anything.
    Can anyone help?

alpin
    Free Member

yes, but of the three attacks in as many days in Germany only one of those can be directly linked to Islamic nuttiness. you could agree the toss that all three attacks were religiously motivated, but i won’t entertain you. it is unfortunate (obviously the attacks in themselves are tragic) that the religious background was the same among all three.

i would also agrue that the Munich guy wasn’t Muslim…. at least my experience of Persians is that on the whole they couldn’t give a hoot about Mohammed, more so among those resident in Germany. bear in my my GF is half Persian and i have a lot of contact with Persians from Iran and within Germany. all of them drink, not one of the girls/women cover their heads, many of them take drugs. there is however a high procentage of pharmacists, engineers and dentists amongst them.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

but i won’t entertain you. it is unfortunate (obviously the attacks in themselves are tragic) that the religious background was the same among all three.

You don’t have to., I’m poking fun at those that mis-use the word muslim and moreso at the anti-muslim brigade on here, you know the ones who can’t help themselves everytime there’s an attack that they just need to point out how muslim the perpetrators are. 😛

jimjam
    Free Member

alpin

yes, but of the three attacks in as many days in Germany only one of those can be directly linked to Islamic nuttiness. you could agree the toss that all three attacks were religiously motivated, but i won’t entertain you. it is unfortunate (obviously the attacks in themselves are tragic) that the religious background was the same among all three.

Let’s recap. 14th July a man drives a lorry into a crowd in Nice killing 85. Early reports say he had a criminal past, mental issues, no radical affiliation and was acting alone. Until a few days ago when it was revealed he was part of a gang of at least five, who planned the attack for a year.

19th of July an Afghan refugee attacks people on a train with an axe and a knife, is shot dead by police. Apparently suffered from mental issues. Acted alone. Had recorded a video dedicating the attack to ISIS.

22nd of July a German-Iranian teen goes on a shooting spree killing nine. Apparently he was bullied, had psychiatric problems. Was not radicalised. Acted alone. Earlier today it was announced police have arrested a 16 year old Afghan who they suspect was an accomplice to the shooter.

Then we have a 21yo Syrian man stabbing a 45 year old pregnant woman to death, attacking 3 or 5 other people until he was stopped by a bystander who hit him with his car. Obviously he had psychiatric problems, was not radicalised and was acting alone.

And then we have the Ansbach bomber who claimed his attack was revenge against Germany, that he was doing it in the name of ISIS, tried to commit mass murder. Obviously he had psychiatric problems, and was acting alone.

alpin
    Free Member

Yeah, I forgot about the Würzburg axe one….

Begrudges the West/Germany, attacks a group of Chinese. :-/

I liked the response of the copper who shot him after being asked whether he needed to shoot the axeman…. “What should I have done, organised a kung-fu event?”

enfht
    Free Member

Alpin, can you translate?

NSFW but in German

Why the spontaneous applause?

jambalaya
    Free Member

What should I have done, organised a kung-fu event?”

Brilliant. Chapeau, or the German equivalent. He should not have even been queries on it. Reasonable force is shooting the guy dead.

Alpin btw thanks for info, sharing views and participation. It seems most of the frequent posters on political topics are absent. Strange that !

kimbers

well its obvious that anyone with brown skin that commits murder is defo ISIS

theres also a swimming pool death cult here in the UK, in the last week alone..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/surrey-pool-party-murder-investigation-8487233

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2016-07-19/three-people-shot-and-killed-at-lincolnshire-pool/

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

well its obvious that anyone with brown skin that commits murder is defo ISIS

theres also a swimming pool death cult here in the UK, in the last week alone..

I don’t come down on either side here, but just being obtuse doesn’t help anyone.

kimbers

no more so than jimjam 😕

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Hostage taking in France in a church, two suspects dead and one hostage dead.

Joy.

Pigface
    Free Member

Viewing 19 posts - 121 through 139 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘Possible shooting in Munich, people reported injured/shot’ is closed to new replies.