Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Poss new bike…Bronson or Trek Remedy?
  • julzm
    Free Member

Which of these would you choose? I’ve had a mk1 Bronson and have heard really good things about the new mk2 one but I’m also tempted by something really different and the new trek remedy seems to tick a lot of boxes. I want something poppy and fun. 150mm rear travel, not any more than that though.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Never been a trek fan, but new slash and remedy have turned my head. Bronson is probably the least desirable SC at present.

I’d go trek.

nonk
    Free Member

I went from bronson1 to bronson2 and to be honest man it’s only the name that’s the same it honestly is a completely different bike to ride
    Super stiff and able in the steep gnar but probably a bit less trail bike than the old one so be sure it’s what you want
    If you spend most of your time at trail centre type trails it’s probably no better than the one you have
    Not sure about the least desirable thing though it’s the nomad that’s due a change so that’s the one I would avoid

kimbers

As dull as they might be brand wise the me treks should be awesone

julzm
    Free Member

Exactly where my head is at. Trek are dull and boring but my road bike and my XC are both trek and are great bikes. OH and I share bike size fortunately so it’s to be a second bike for us to share. He’s got a nomad currently, I’ve got an ibis mojo which is a lot of fun. He feels his nomad is too much bike a lot of the time. We mostly ride natural stuff, golfie, inners etc. So narrowed it down to the new Bronson or the remedy but totally 50/50 on both.

Nobeer, I’m loving the look of that new slash but they’re not available til feb/march apparently.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Poss new bike…Bronson or Trek Remedy?’ is closed to new replies.