Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Poshish restaurants in Bath
  • titusrider
    Free Member

hey

looking to take the significant other somewhere nice in/ around Bath. ideally worth dressing up a bit for but not full on michelin style cusine.
    ideas so far are jamies which im not sure i want to Q for on a saturday
    and brassire gerrad which is nice but not very special

cheers

Opps sorry wrong forum!

phil.w
    Free Member

King William on the London Road is good. The Olive Tree is better and definatly special (i’m guessing it’s as posh as you want to go).

richc
    Free Member

Beaujolais is apparently very good.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ART

+ 1 for Beaujolais and the Olive Tree at the Queensbury Hotel.

Haven’t been to Woods for years – and I mean years – but it used to be nice.

thebunk

Hudson Bar for the best steaks in the country (imho!) – been a while since I’ve been there though.

Straightliner

Hole in the Wall?

rewski
    Free Member

Pretty sure martin blunos has got a michelin star restaurant in bath – google

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

I misread the thread title as ‘Polish’ 🙂

If you’re after quiet and romantic try this new French place. Doing a deal on free bottle of wine at the moment too apparently.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g186370-d2175098-r114326734-Cote_Brasserie_Bath-Bath_Somerset_England.html

Jamies on a Saturday – still great service and food but very ‘lively’ – waiting in the bar can be part of the experience if that’s what you after but ‘quiet and romantic’ it ain’t 🙂

austen

The Hole in the Wall was very disappointing last time I went, won’t be rushing back.

I quite liked teh No5 Bistro just across Pultney Bridge too, but it’s been a while since my last visit.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Poshish restaurants in Bath’ is closed to new replies.