Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Popped my Pentlands cherry !! who posted the panoramic pic towards leith??
  • deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

Hi Folks i lost my Pentlands virginity yesterday
    8O.
    i was guided by Amy and did not have to do anything exept follow her wheel and stop now and again to take in the view over the city of edinburgh.How green a city is edinburgh !
    Really good day and ii will be back as i will probably be working the odd day in “up the toon”
    We got a great day for it but i did not take the camera Doh!
    IIRC someone posted a panoramic view of the city from the pentlands but the search does not want to find it !
    can anyone please post me a link to the photo so i can send it to all my riding buds and lure them in to getting there ass further than the Glen O Stress ! thanks DTD happy tired bunny 2day
    for the record it was very similair in bits to a lot of the cheviot rides i do but then you pop over a hill andhave a great view across the city and forth as opposed to a view up the cheviots of a vast expanse of fek all . i even bottomed out the suspension on the pitch going through the forest !

druidh
    Free Member

This sort of thing?

Let me know if you want more ideas for routes

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

thanks you sir that should be enough to make my riding buds sick LOL
    cheers for the routes offer i found a link to google maps with routes overlaid (;-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Popped my Pentlands cherry !! who posted the panoramic pic towards leith??’ is closed to new replies.