• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by grum.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Poor quality rantette 2….
  • Kryton57

Believe it or not I too was decorating today, and whilst doing so I’ve been pontificating about some recent posts on this forum and others. I’m pretty much in the mood to go “off the grid” as far as social media do concerned because…

Why is that people just love to bring you down? They’ll find any reason to tell you that while your achieving X, that’s not as good as Y, and therefore you sir are absolutely crap. No matter that you making a lot of effort and are demonstrating improvements, you should give up, sit on the sofa, get fat, have no ambitions other than to be Homer Simpson incarnate.

Why do theses arseholes do that? Why not for example, say “Well done for having a go. Your not quite there yet but you are having a go, and I can see the improvements. If you carry on, you may well achieve something one day, keep up the good work”.

This seems to be the majority in all walks of life but why? I’m **** off to the back teeth with the former tbh, you negative types can all go and **** yourselves.

So there.

Sigh.

Edit: ****.

stumpy01

Cripes! Mine was better. And mine was pretty bad!

Know what you mean though.

Quite a bit of encouragement on here for stuffwith some nonsense banter thrown in , but places like Facebook can be rubbish.

mightymule
    Free Member

Have you tried blaming the French?

😀

molgrips
    Free Member

Don’t worry Kryton, I like you 🙂

I also identify somewhat. Some people think along slightly different lines to others, and other people interpret that as strangeness and don’t really understand. And some people’s response to something they don’t understand is negative.

Kryton57

Wtf molgrps are you trying to tell me I’m weird?

molgrips
    Free Member

No, just that some people might think you are..?

Kryton57

Point proven really. You could have said “Some people might think you’re a great guy…”

Nothing personal molgrps, but it shows how people defer to the negative.

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

You’ve missed a bit

bikebouy
    Free Member

Eh?

Whats wrong with Yas?

C’mon, most of the rubbish comments are from folks who have no life, you do, enjoy it and try not to get too stressed up over it.. 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m pretty much in the mood to go “off the grid” as far as social media do concerned because…

Why is that people just love to bring you down? They’ll find any reason to tell you that while your achieving X, that’s not as good as Y, and therefore you sir are absolutely crap.

You should you be seeing this realisation as a positive thing rather than ranting about it, you miserable loser.

But seriously – despite having its moments of brilliance, STW forum is just as much of a magnet for unhappy, bitter naysayers who want to drag everyone down to their level as is the rest of the internet.

Sounds like its time for you to take a break – and you might well look back and say it’s the best thing you ever did.

🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

but it shows how people defer to the negative.

Do you think ‘weird’ is a negative term? I don’t!

Nobby

Edit: don’t worry just remember this image…

grum
    Free Member

Easier said than followed but good advice from Quincy I reckon.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Poor quality rantette 2….’ is closed to new replies.