Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • poor mans jeff jones . i like it ;-)
  • coastkid
    Free Member

I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can say to convince me that those bikes will be anything other than awful to ride. [/quote
    really?…lol…oh dear…so why are there massive sales now in america,mexico and lately dubai…UK will catch on in a few years when folk realise they can get out riding all year round,
    owning both a KM and a pugsley i love them and deft the most fun bikes ive owned…salsa fork has a longer axle to crown than surlys fork,
    pugsley fork is available non offset for use with a 100mm hub and a regular rim,47mm proberly narrowest you want to go on the rim for an endomorph…when you use this 100mm hub set up the tyre can be a squeeze past the front caliper…
    a 29er with a fat front end flys on soft peaty trails or sandy stuff…not just better on snow…
    also less footprint than a human…something alot of mtbr`s dont seem to care about but should riding in sensitive areas,

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

The monkey looks good – not sure how the geo compares to a Jones though.

Jeff recommended the fat tyre for all conditions……. I love the way it swallows stones and roots and has a kind of super stable feel at speed – not for everyone though I guess.

t-p26
    Free Member

not too pleasing on my eyes

rOcKeTdOg

get one with matching wheels at least! 🙄

didnothingfatal
    Free Member

That looks a great fun bike, I'm just a little scared at paying £80+ for a tyre!

smell_it
    Free Member

I quite like the look of it, I struggle to understand why folk get upset by such things.

Although;

UK will catch on in a few years when folk realise they can get out riding all year round

I think quite a few folk have realised they already can on a variety of bikes already.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘poor mans jeff jones . i like it ;-)’ is closed to new replies.