Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Pompino owners….
  • MoreCashThanDash

Having just found that our new "green award winning" offices have no secure bike parking, I'm having second thoughts about the audax commuter I've just splashed out and I'm wondering if simpler and less attractive to scroats might have been a better option.

So please let have thoughts on your Pompinos, and any pics, especially with full mudguards and racks, would be appreciated

Cheers

simondbarnes

Mine is ace and the only bike I'll ever leave locked up anywhere. Use it for everything from popping to the shops, short local blasts, 60 mile commutes and all day rides.

deft
    Free Member

Didn't they do a geared version at one point? Cannae find it on the site

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

geared version is the kaffenback

scrotes are not interested in audax tourers!

ski
    Free Member

Sold mine recently, but used one for two years to commute to work with, plus the odd 50 mile road ride.

Used it 5 days a week 15 miles a day, never let me down, great bit of kit.

Deft- I thought the Kaffenback was the geared version(try planet x).

atlaz
    Free Member

Anyone tried a Lincolnshire Poacher? Quite enamoured with the retro look of it when (inevitably) my old road bike blows up or I crash it.

epicyclo

My belt drive Pompino

samuri
    Free Member

pompino's are ace, I miss mine terribly. 250 quid it cost me, the first one ever made (I think). Pounds per mile it was the best bike I ever bought. Did 206 miles on it once in a day, fixed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Pompino owners….’ is closed to new replies.