Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Poll: Which logo do you prefer ?
  • sc-xc

jackthedog…you sound like fun. Get invited to many parties?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Militant_biker

Not just you jackthedog 😉

Arial wasn’t commissioned by Microsoft. Monotype created it, not as a direct copy but as a substitute; a redrawing of Grotesque with the same body size as Helvetica. However, Microsoft shipped Arial with Windows, making it super popular = a target for haters.

But, I still prefer DIN

jackthedog
    Free Member

“jackthedog…you sound like fun. Get invited to many parties?”

Yeah, thousands. That’s why I spent my Friday night talking about typography on an internet forum.

Or maybe I’m just one of the lucky few who has a passion for that which pays my bills. Having said that, it seems I’ve been out-geeked by Militant_biker, so maybe there’s hope for me yet.

redthunder
    Free Member

Mtb Arena logo development team at work 😉

http://www.mtbarena.com/?topic=mtb-arena-logo-development-team-at-work

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Heh! 😆

I like the desk.

Bit disturbed by the crazed look in the bloke’s eyes…

BTW, YGM…

redthunder
    Free Member

I like shapes 🙂

IMG_4613 by SGMTB, on Flickr

I found the desk today. Someone was giving it away. I’m planning to strip it and use for the laptop in the conservatory. I AM SKIP RAT 😉

IMG_4601 by SGMTB, on Flickr

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That is nice, is that. The desk, I mean…

Don’t get owt nice left out for skiprats in this sink estate I live on. Only cheap knackered crap although I did find a brand new unpainted internal door, and loads of various bits of MDF. Neighbour found a lovely bit of ply but instead of swapping it with me for a bit of MDF, he’s butchered it to make a shelf on his balcony, and he is pretty poor at making stuff tbh. Such a waste. 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Poll: Which logo do you prefer ?’ is closed to new replies.