Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Police Force To Cut Almost 3,000 Jobs
  • starsh78
    Free Member

dont get me wrong ive had a run in or two with the law, but now i am older, i’d like more police not less – Well done “the liberal-conservatives” you’ve cut jobs liberally, back to a conservative number. 🙁

IanMunro
    Free Member

I can’t help but think that next time there’s a demo in London, there’s going to be a few less coppers stationed outside conservative HQ.

Spongebob
    Free Member

That’ll mean they won’t be able to lock themselves in a closed Police station so easily! Just think of all the telly they will miss.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

If they can manage without 3000 feds, what the f00k were they being paid for in the first place ?

Pook

KKF – I’d suggest the argument is that they probably can’t. My copper mates reckon that this is going to cause major problems and that in a couple of years time the police will be recruiting on a grand scale.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

I think Inspector Gadget (serving police inspector and respected anonymous blogger) summed this issue up pretty well – I’d suggest a read of the view from the front line!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/7901878/Free-the-police-to-tackle-the-criminals-on-Britains-streets.html

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Police Force To Cut Almost 3,000 Jobs’ is closed to new replies.