Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Polaris Shredder Winter Boots, anybody using them
  • Speshpaul

I have a fancy for a pair just thought i’d ask the collective to see what people had to say.
    Also how do they size up?

Speshpaul

Anyone? not a big seller then 😀

johnnystorm

I bought some in a 45 (usual Shimano size) from Sport Pursuit. My mate who is a 43 in Spesh shoes had to remove the insole to get his feet in! Ridiculously dainty sizing. Decided I’d dodged a bullet and splashed out on Shimano MW81s and couldn’t be happier.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I bought some in a 45 (usual Shimano size) from Sport Pursuit. My mate who is a 43 in Spesh shoes had to remove the insole to get his feet in! Ridiculously dainty sizing. Decided I’d dodged a bullet and splashed out on Shimano MW81s and couldn’t be happier.

I’m confused, you said

‘I bought some..

then you said,

‘Decided I’d dodged a bullet and splashed out on Shimano MW81s and couldn’t be happier.

So who bought them & did they not try them on 1st?

Speshpaul

Sports pursuit Mail order, he bought a 45 they were too small, his mate with smaller feet had them off him.

Kunstler

I’ve been looking to buy a pair of these and they are very cheap on the Sportpursuit website at £55. They have size 45 or 47. I’m usually a 45. Maybe worth a try and send back if too small.

johnnystorm

If you are normally a 45 you’ll need the 47.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Polaris Shredder Winter Boots, anybody using them’ is closed to new replies.