Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Pocketmags customer support
  • andi_pv
    Free Member

Has anyone else tried to get support from Pocketmags? The app worked on my Android tablet (although missing pages) so I wanted to try it on my new iPad mini. I waited for the new edition and tried but it said the subscription had been allocated so wrote asking what I needed to do. Just one reply asking for email and subscription – I’d already supplied! I’ve emailed twice since repeating details but nothing, checked spam too.

It’s a great idea but maybe they’re not the ones to do it with?

dc2.0

I’m having exactly the same issue with their support desk.

I suspect their poor response is due to what I understand is a “special” set up for stw premier subs as opposed to purchasing a sub within their app.

Cougar

Use the Singletrack app rather than the Pocketmags app, is I believe the current wisdom.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

i had this problem the other way round. already had the app on ipad but couldnt get it to work on my android phone.
    Their support was really good – quick response to emails – each time a new step to try. Eventually i think they had to do something to my account to fix it.

This was with using the singletrack app.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I gave up and downloaded the PDF.

NormalMan

Same boat here as the first 2 posters.

giantjason
    Free Member

I was in the same boat and didn’t get anywhere by emailing pocketmags support.

I then copied in singletrack to one of my replies and within a couple of hours it had been sorted.

andi_pv
    Free Member

And there was me thinking I was the odd one out! Got an email today saying I had to create a pocketmags account and send the user name. We’ll see if that works otherwise I’ll mention it to the crew when visiting the show stand.

To be continued…….

andi_pv
    Free Member

Just to let you all know there is hope at the end of the tunnel. I got an email from ‘Ollie’ who sorted it all out.

Better late than never – might be worth copying in ST towers to speed up the resolution. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pocketmags customer support’ is closed to new replies.