Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • POC VPD vs Kyle Straits
  • vinnyeh

I've err 'lost' a pair of POC VPD knee guards and need to replace them, but no-one sees to have the large size in stock til end November, so I'm thinking I might buy some Kyle Straits- does anybody have experience with both, and how the Straits are fit/comfort/protectionwise in comparison. The POC's are the only kneeguards I've ever owned, and worked well, but I've got one pretty destroyed knee that's quite vulnerable as well as being pretty wasted in comparison to the other so I need to be careful of chafing.

blue_mountain_goat
    Free Member

You could try phoning Cycle Surgery. They sell POC and the store near me has one pair of the Knee guards remaining so they may have the size you need lurking on a shelf somewhere.

I've not used the Kyle's but love my POC's!

gravitydroppersrock
    Free Member

http://www.thebikechain.co.uk/index.html

contact mark/colin

0131 557 2801

vinnyeh

Thanks. I'd already looked at both places – I'm sure bikechain was oos a few days ago, it was the first place I looked at. Somebody emailed me from Ireland a few minutes ago- got some from there for 60 euros. Bargain.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I was about to suggest cyclestore.ie

ojom
    Free Member

Aye we are out (some time ago) spoke with the distro – new stuff arriving in a month or so. we will get it first cause we is the bestest at POC stuffs.

There is a price hike too. We are taking pre-orders now to guarantee pricing. Plus you get free presents from us.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

CRC have got some of the new stuff in the last few days, I'm still hunting for a receptor flow in L/XL, guess I'll have to wait a bit longer.

anlegov
    Free Member

Anyone know about the size of these POC knee pads? How does the POC Large to the 661 Kyle L or XL?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘POC VPD vs Kyle Straits’ is closed to new replies.