Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • POC kneepads
  • Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Anyone using POC kneepads? How do they size up,I’m between sizes (S/M).
    Do I get the S & they’re a bit tight or M & they’re on the loose side?

creamegg
    Free Member

Try a different brand that fits?

Suggsey
    Free Member

Order a pair in both sizes and send back the ones that don’t fit?
    I ordered XLs and they fit spot on on their sizing guide.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Good idea Suggsey.I’ve done that in the past with jackets but with pads I’ve read that they mould themselves to your knee shape after a few rides so it’s not that straightforward

creamegg
    Free Member

Sorry I had read it that you had tried on the 2 sizes. I have the POC VPD 2.0 knee pads, and whilst the protection material can bend it won’t mould to your knee in the way youre thinking. The tight spots are the top and bottom strap area which won’t stretch enough if its already a tight fit

wrecker
    Free Member

Sold mine, they rubbed like buggery. They do feel very protective though.

creamegg
    Free Member

Just for balance mine don’t rub at all. Have worn them on all day rides from uplifts to xc

tom.nash

Had POCs, now a complete convert to the Sweet Protection Bearsuit Lites – they are super comfy, no rubbing and have the same ‘harden-on-impact’ technology as the POC. Go for the smaller size, they should be reasonably close fitting.

http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/p/19827/sweet-bearsuit-light-knee-pads

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Thanks for pointing that out Creamegg.I was wondering about the straps rubbing or not being tight enough.
    There’s a Leisurelakes up the road from me,I’ll nip in & try those bearsuit lites

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘POC kneepads’ is closed to new replies.