Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PLEASE HELP!
  • bikerbruce
    Free Member

hi i have just brought a pair of wheels off here,from member "mike" he regularly posts and as such wonder if anyone has dealt with him before,
    i sent him the money for the wheels on paypal and now my hotmail account seems frankley F**KED does anyone have any contact info for him?
    location adress phone number anything?
    otherwise I will be majorly buggered as i have no adress to now go from.
    thanks in advance
    Bruce

scaredypants

(I don't know him but)

Are you saying he should've sent them by now & hasn't, or that he doesn't know your address, or something else ?

His email in profile is hotmail too but, assuming ALL hotmail isn't down, why not email hime from another address ?

clubber
    Free Member

I guess that you didn't get my email asking for more info about your cx frames and some pics as I can't find anything on google.

My email's in my profile when you sort it out.

bikerbruce
    Free Member

well i sent the money 2 days ago and have no comfirmation of anything…my hotmail is back up and running but i have lost all messages in my inbox
    thanks
    Bruce

bikerbruce
    Free Member

i'm buggered 🙁

timdrayton
    Free Member

i'm buggered

was his surname Barrymore then?

woffle
    Free Member

surely if you login to your paypal account you should have his email address on the payment you sent for the wheels? Just send him a fresh email from a new account – try googlemail etc…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Yup – log directly into paypal. It will all be on there

bikerbruce
    Free Member

yeah i have done that but had no return email….in 2 days

uplink
    Free Member

I think this is the same fella that used to go under the moniker of LaundryMike
    AFAIK – he's not a crook
    He does an awful lot of buying & selling [& somehow remains under the STW trader radar] but I've never heard anything dodgy about him

I'm sure you'll be OK

bikerbruce
    Free Member

mikejsauders? thats his 'mail address. I'm going to be in serious shit if my dad don't get "his" wheels
    thanks
    Bruce
    ps. he does sell loads on here….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PLEASE HELP!’ is closed to new replies.