• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • please help
  • zaskarrider
    Free Member

hi all,
    can anyone tell me how to find someone who i was told is on this site, and to find him just click on black flag !! ??
    i have tried the searches and looked for the black flag but with no luck.

thanks

Stoner
    Free Member
    zaskarrider
    Free Member

yeh a guy called steve.
    my son and i met him on the red route at dalby last monday…
    he came off on the downhill with the jumps where the red joins the black.
    it was a nasty crash and he hurt his collar bone.. so he took the road back to the car and we went on…. i would just like to know how he is.

nbt

I replied to last night’s thread before it was pulled by over zealous moderators (expect this to be pulled now, you aren;t allowed to criticise the moderation

Anyway, I forwarded your details to Steve as I know him. Any more details on what happened? Was it serious enough to keep him away from a pc?

zaskarrider
    Free Member

Hi nbt

yeh steve went for the black down hill with the dropoffs.. he came off pretty bad and landed on a rocky area on his shoulder.
    He was in a lot of pain and unable to move his left arm from the shoulder.
    So he peddled back to the car on the road…He was worried about how he was going to change gear, we dont live too far from him so we could of gave him a lift if need be but when we got back to the car park he had gone.
    So was wondering how he was.and before he left he said we could find him on here…but i dont know how to !!
    So thanks for passing the message on to him

regards
    chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘please help’ is closed to new replies.