Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Please check out our bike race website, feedback appreciated
  • krixmeister

I’ve posted a couple of times to STW about this site developed by some buddies of mine and myself, but we’ve recently updated the user interface a bit so thought it would be time to get more feedback from the intended audience.

Meet4Rides.com – goal is to aggregate the largest list of cycling-related competitive events from around the world. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. There’s a survey we’d love if you could fill out – provide your email address in the survey and we’ll enter you in a drawing for a free cycling jersey from our good friends over at Kusaga Athletic.

darrenspink
    Free Member

IMO the results table (on a mobile) are very confusing and hard to read.

The user also should be able to pick a date along with event type and country.

Maybe you could try locating the user and suggesting their country along with events in the next two months (or other period) which then allows them to filter.

Good start and promising though!

krixmeister

Great feedback, thanks. For sake of simplicity we were trying to reduce the number of “options” – so you already have the chance to choose event type and country – the list should simply show all events of that selection type, in ascending order from today’s date. Will need to see if that can be made clearer, though.

Great idea on defaulting to the user’s country.

krixmeister

A bump for the working day crowd. Input very much appreciated, and we’ve already had some great feedback from the survey as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Please check out our bike race website, feedback appreciated’ is closed to new replies.