Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Planet x/On One have excelled themselves.
  • blader1611
    Free Member

Bought some Joes no flat dry chain lube from them about 5 weeks ago, just got round to trying it today. It was dry lube alright, nothing in the bottle but an oily paste at the bottom and a nice shiny m5 nut. If i was cynical i would say the nut was put in there to give the bottle weight and the impression it was full but i am not cynical so could just be an anomaly. 😉

zippykona

Wish I had an m5 nut.

blader1611
    Free Member

It might not be an m5 nut as i was just guessing but your are more than welcome to it as it did nothing in terms of lubing the chain.

slimjim78
    Free Member

You youngsters don’t know you’re born. In my day it was an M5 nut and a ruddy good poke in the eye!

pickle
    Free Member

Strange?? have you contacted them about it?

mrphil
    Free Member

Had the same problem. Joe’s dry lube.

blader1611
    Free Member

Mrphil did you contact on one about it? I didnt bother as it was only 2 quid and i bought it a while ago.

Saccades
    Free Member

Presume the nut is like the ball bearings in spray cans, something to free up the thixotropic (sp) liquid.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Any teenagers in the family? Raiding dads oil cabinet ?

slimjim78
    Free Member

Is the clue in the product name?

mrphil
    Free Member

Didn’t bother, squirt of GT85 in the bottle and it’s not to bad. Was only for a spare in the bag when riding.

RustySpanner

I’ll do you another empty container with a nut in for £1.00 when your GT85 runs out.
    100% saving, innit?
    Can’t say fairer than that.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Planet x/On One have excelled themselves.’ is closed to new replies.